Tzumi Color Changing Light Strip User Manual
tzumi color changing light strip user manual
the best home experience
give your living room a unique atmospheric touch with tzumi’s usb led ambient light. Designed with a secure adhesive backing, this colorful backlight can be attached directly to the back of your TV or computer screen, enhancing the sound in your home and relieving light-induced fatigue. |i fits screens up to 65″ and includes a wireless remote control, giving you the freedom to customize your selection of |6 colors and find the perfect brightness, rhythm and color scheme.
- 6 color selection
- adjustable color intensity & brightness via remote control
- 1 relieves eye fatigue
- creates atmosphere & unique atmosphere
When the Remote Control operation becomes slow, it is time to change the battery. Compatible with CR2025 and CR2032 battery types.
Note: Please make sure the back surface of your TV is clean of any dust, oils or fingerprints before attempting to apply your LED ambient light. use an alcohol-based cleaning cloth to clean the back of your TV.
- Locate the USB port on the back of your TV. If your TV does not have a USB port, You may use any other USB power source.
- Make sure that you are satisfied with the coverage area of the LED strip prior to peeling off the adhesive tape. Make sure that the USB cable is placed near the USB port and has enough slack to reach safely. The Remote Receiver must also be visible in order to work properly. See below.
- Peel off the backing of the strip to expose the adhesive.
- Aρply to the deaned surface of the back of the TV. Press down for a couple of seconds to secure.
- Connect the LED Strip with the USB Cable and insert the cable into the USB port.
- Once connected, remove the protective plastic strip from the remote control to activate the battery.
- Press the ON button to turn on the LED strip.
- Refer to the color combinations settings on the remote to customize your LED strip.
connect the led strip with the usb cable
see below for suggested placement based on the size of your TV:
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLS
Buttons 1 and 2 can be used to control the effects and speed of Buttons6, 7, 8, 9.
- brightness (up) / flash control (fast)
- brightness (down) / flash control (slow)
- on on
- color buttons led 16 colors
- flash (changes instantly) red > green > blue
- strobe light (gradually changes) red > green > blue
- faded (changes gradually) red > green > blue > yellow > light green > violet > white
- plain (changes instantly) red > green > blue > yellow > violet > light green > white
Wireless remote control coverage area: up to 26ft (8m) maximum battery type: cr2025 cell battery
about the aura led app
Download the aura led app from the google play store or apple app store. from there, you can control your led strip anywhere directly from your phone or tablet.
- allows you to choose from a wide range of |16 colors.
- allows you to save default settings such as favorite colors and lighting patterns
- allows you to combine the beat of your own music or streaming audio online.
- you can also sync the led lighting with your voice, in the app’s microphone voice detection function.
- let’s go to set up custom lighting. activated alarms and synchronization with your schedule and lifestyle.
using the aura led app
- download the aura led app from the app store or google play store.
- open the app and select an option from the menu in the upper left corner of your screen.
- the led strip will appear on your screen. now you can control the led strip.
- touch the link icon to connect or disconnect a specific led strip.
- use the bottom navigation buttons to manually adjust the colors, the lighting style or pattern and control the lights with your music or voice.
- input: dc 5v/0.5a ~ 2a;
- power consumption: 2.5w ~ low
- led chip: 5050, rgb
- color: 1i6 colors with 4 ambient light settings
- angle beam angle: 120 degrees
- led strip: 30 led lights/ 6.5 ft (78″)
- adhesive back : 3m self-adhesive
- working temperature: -20°c m 45°c
- working humidity: o% m 80% rh
- use: 40,000 hours
- keep the led strip away from flammable objects.
- always make sure that all parts have been connected correctly to avoid short circuit.
- check to make sure that the power supply (usb) voltage is 5v.
- do not connect the led strip to the power supply until all installations are completed.
- do not cut no part of the l strips red from its connectors.
- always make sure the remote receiver is not covered or blocked. this will ensure proper operation with the remote. if this product does not work properly. do not try to repair it yourself, take it to a qualified electrician.