How to Connect Logitech Wireless Keyboard [2019 Easy Guide] – Driver Easy
Bought a Logitech wireless keyboard and can’t wait to connect your wireless Logitech keyboard?
don’t worry. You can easily connect your Logitech Wireless Keyboard to your computer and use it. This article introduces how to connect your logitech wireless keyboard step by step. take a look…
- how to pair my logitech wireless keyboard
- bonus tip: my logitech wireless keyboard not working?
how to pair my logitech wireless keyboard
Most of the Logitech Wireless Keyboards, such as the K400 Plus, are plug and play keyboards, so you can connect the Logitech Wireless Keyboard very easily with just a few steps. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1) Install the battery correctly in your keyboard. (Skip this step if the battery is pre-installed in your keyboard).
Usually the wireless mouse is attached to the keyboard. If yes, you also need to install the battery in your logitech wireless mouse.
2) insert the unifying receiver into the usb port of your computer.
If you have the wireless usb extender, you need to plug the extender into your computer’s usb port and connect the wireless unifying receiver to the extender. this allows for better connectivity, especially for desktop computers.
3) If you see any prompts on your computer, please confirm and allow the connection.
4) Turn on the keyboard. You’ll usually see the on/off switch on the back or side of your logitech wireless keyboard, and simply switch it to on.
if you also have logitech mouse, turn it on.
5) Wait for your logitech wireless keyboard to pair with your computer.
6) Your computer will install the logitech keyboard drivers (and mouse driver) during the process. (what if it doesn’t install the drivers?)
&) start typing on your computer to test your logitech keyboard. (what if my logitech wireless keyboard doesn’t work?)
bonus tip: my logitech wireless keyboard is not working?
Your logitech wireless may not work on your computer after connecting, and you may experience issues such as keyboard not being detected or keyboard not typing. if that’s the case for you, check out the troubleshooting steps below:
1. check hardware problem
You should check and make sure the hardware is working properly, such as battery, unifying receiver and usb ports.
You can unplug and replug the battery and receiver and try to connect again.
2. update logitech keyboard driver
Missing or outdated keyboard drivers can cause your logitech wireless keyboard to stop working, so please check and make sure your drivers are up to date.
There are two ways to update drivers: manually and automatically.
manually: You can manually update the keyboard driver by going to the manufacturer’s website, search for the correct driver, and install it on your computer . this requires time and computer skills.
automatically: If you don’t have the time or patience to update drivers manually, you can do it automatically with driver easy.
driver easy will automatically recognize your system after scanning, then it will automatically search and install the latest drivers for you, saving you time – it only takes 2 clicks to automatically update your printer driver with the pro version and you will have 30 day money back guarantee.
1)download and install the driver easily.
2) run driver easy and click scan now. driver easy will then scan your computer and detect any problematic drivers.
3) Click the update button next to a marked logitech device to automatically download and install the latest driver (you can do this with the free version).
or click update all to automatically download and install all the latest correct drivers that are missing or outdated on your system (this requires the version pro.you will be prompted to update when you click update all).
4) restart your computer and check if your logitech keyboard works.
There you have it: the easy steps to connect a logitech wireless keyboard to your computer. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see what else we can do to help further.