XRocker Wireless Bluetooth and LED with Vibration User Manual – Manuals
wireless bluetooth xrocker with vibration led
welcome to x rocker!
thank you for purchasing this x rocking gaming chair. Now you’re close to upping your favorite games with glorious audio! To get started, assemble the chair using the assembly instructions in the separate booklet, and then follow the instructions in this manual to get started. rock !
b1 – 3m 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cableb2 – 15cm rca to 3.5mm female audio cable mmb3 – rca female to female adaptersb4 – power cableb5 – wireless transmitter dacb6 – power cable optical audio toslink 1 mb7 – micro usb cable
control panel overview
wireless connection guide: ps4
Step 1: Make sure that the PS4TM system is switched OFF. Insert the micro USB cable into the X Rocker DAC converter and the other end into one of the front USB ports on the PS4TM system. Remove the clear plastic covers from both ends of the optical cable. Input one end of the optical cable into the X Rocker Wireless DAC (Slot titled SPDIF) and the other into the Optical SPDIF connector on the PS4TM system.
step 2: turn on the ps4tm system again. select one of the wireless bands (1,2,3) on the wireless dac and then switch to the corresponding band on the chair.
Step 3: On the ps4tm main menu screen, select (settings) > [sound and screen] > > [main output port] change it to [optical digital] > choose aac.
wireless connection guide: xbox one
Step 1: Make sure the xbox onetm system is turned off. Insert the micro usb cable into the x rocker dac converter and the other end into one of the rear usb ports on the xbox onetm system. remove the clear plastic covers from both ends of the optical cable. Insert one end of the optical cable into the x rocker wireless dac slot (labeled spdif) and the other into the spdif optical connector on the xbox onetm system.
step 2: turn the xbox onetm system back on. select one of the wireless bands (1,2,3) on the wireless dac and then switch to the corresponding band on the chair.
Step 3: On the xbox onetm menu screen, select (settings) > [all settings] > [screen and sound] > > under [digital audio], select [optical audio] and set it to [uncompressed stereo]
wireless connection guide: tv (all systems)
- connect the optical cable b6 to the spdif port of the wireless dac transmitter b3.
- connect the other end of b6 . strong> optical cable to the optical socket on the TV.
- connect the micro usb cable to the transmitter and the other end to an available usb socket on the TV.
- once connected to your TV, increase volume to 50% of maximum for best sound level.**
* n.b: If your TV doesn’t have an optical or spdif output jack, then you can use the 3.5mm audio jack to connect to a headphone jack. ** Depending on your TV, you may need to enable optical output separately.
cable connection guide: tv (all consoles)
1. connect the cable b1 to the mp3 input jacks on the rocker control panel x. 2. Plug the other end of the 3.5mm b1 end into your TV’s headphone jack. 3. Once connected to your TV, increase the volume to 50% of maximum for the best sound level.
** **Depending on your TV, you may need to increase the headphone volume separately in your TV’s sound settings.
wired connection guide – ps4 controller only
- connect the b1 cable to the bottom of the ps4 controller through the headphone jack.
- connect the other end to b1 cable to the chair through the green port.
- with the ps4 powered on, go to the main menu (or locate the main menu screen). hold the ps button on the ps4 controller until the quick menu appears on the screen.
- in this menu, select [adjust sound and devices]
- then select [output to headphones]
- change the setting from [chat only] to [ all audio]
- make sure the volume in the previous menu is turned up.
- turn the wireless switch on the control panel to the `off position ‘ position.
bluetooth connection guide
Step 1: Switch the X Rocker’s wireless switch to the Bluetooth position.
Step 2: On the Audio output device go into its Bluetooth settings, turn Bluetooth on if it is not on already and search for XROCKER. Upon finding this, select the XROCKER option. If a passcode is required the four digit code will be `0000′.
- make sure the power cord is connected correctly.
- make sure the power supply on the power supply is working properly.
- with the chair rotated toward the in position, slightly move the power cord into the port. if any lights are flashing (or not), contact support (details below).
- Please review the connection methods on the previous page and try alternative connection methods if possible.
- Confirm that the device/system is configured correctly per the connection guide above.
- make sure the wireless channel selector is in the appropriate position that suits your connection method. (1,2,3 for wireless connections and aux for wired connections).
- make sure the source device’s volume is set to a higher level to strengthen the audio signal.
- contact x rocker support ([email protected]) regarding this issue
- In this case, try another of the three wireless bands to isolate the signal.
health and safety information
- Be aware of any wiring running between the Rocker x and the power supply/audio device.
- Be careful of connected wires when moving/rotating the Rocker x.
- if wires or electrical equipment is broken then this may present a choking hazard, please contact support for replacements and dispose of these parts safely.
- do not stand on the x-swing or exceed the weight limit of 120 kg by other means.
- do not lean back in the chair to the point where the pedestal lifts off the ground.
- x tilt armrests are designed to provide support and comfort during the game, do not use them as a support to get in and out of the chair.
- audio playback during pe Long periods at high volume can contribute to hearing difficulties. · be considerate of others when playing audio through the x tilting speakers at higher volumes.
power supply safety information
Attention:a. For the power adapter, the apparatus should not be exposed to dripping or splashing and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should not be placed on the appliance;b. for the power adapter, the mains plug is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device must remain readily operable;c. only use the accessories / accessories specified by the manufacturer.
power supply unit trademark: bi;model name: bi36-090350-adu bi36-090350-adb;input: 100-240v ~, 50/60 hz, 1.2a;output: 9vdc, 3.5a;
documents / resources
XRocker Wireless Bluetooth and LED with Vibration [pdf] User ManualWireless Bluetooth and LED with Vibration
- support | x rocker uk