How to Turn on Wi-Fi on Windows 10 in 3 Ways
- You can turn on Wi-Fi in Windows 10 with a keyboard command, the Wi-Fi menu, or the Settings app.
- Wi-Fi is the only way to connect your pc to the internet if you don’t have an ethernet connection.
- When Wi-Fi is on, you can connect to any available network, as long as you know the password.
wi-fi capabilities are a feature on almost every computer on the market these days, and turning on wi-fi is the fastest and easiest way to connect to the internet on your windows computer.
If you’re running Windows 10, your Wi-Fi adapter is likely already enabled.
If it isn’t, or if you accidentally disabled it in the past and don’t know how to get it back, don’t worry. Here’s how to get up and running with Wi-Fi in no time.
how to activate wifi in windows 10
first of all, see if there is a wi-fi button on your keyboard; you will have an image of ripples coming out of a circle or a line. this is common on laptops and will probably require you to press the fn key and one of the numbered f keys at the top of the keyboard.
turn on wi-fi via wi-fi icon in windows 10
1. Look at the bottom left corner of your computer screen. On the toolbar, there may be a Wi-Fi icon, which looks like a radio signal beaming upwards. if it’s not there, click the up arrow to see if it’s grouped with the other icons that aren’t on your toolbar.
2. Click the Wi-Fi icon on your toolbar, then click the larger Wi-Fi box that appears in the pop-up menu again to turn Wi-Fi on. fi.
3. Once powered on, connect to any wi-fi network you prefer, as long as you have the password.
turn on wi-fi via start menu in windows 10
1. Click the windows button and type “settings”, clicking the settings application when it appears in the search results.
2. click network & internet.
3. Click the wi-fi option in the menu bar on the left side of the settings screen.
4. switch the wi-fi option to on to enable your wi-fi adapter.
5. You can now connect to any Wi-Fi network you prefer, as long as you know the password for the network.
quick tip: You can also search for “wifi” and select wifi settings and skip directly to step 4 above.