Volkano Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds Instruction Manual – Manuals
- rubber finish
- completely wireless
- dsp intelligent noise reduction
- protective case
- 2 pairs of headphones
- charging cable
- bluetooth version: 4.1 +edr
- bt ic solution: airoha (ab1526 tws)
- frequency: 20-20khz
- impedance: 320
- working distance: 1 om
- battery capacity: 60 mah
- working time: 4 hours
- charging time : 1.5 hours
- led indicator light
- volume up/next
- volume down/previous
- charging port
- hook for ear
- start mfb (multifunction button), power on/off, play/pause
Fully charge your sprint earphones before using them for the first time
Connect the supplied USB charging cable to any powered USB port and to each of the micro USB ports on the headset. make sure it is fully plugged in. the red led light will turn on while the earphones are charging.
instructions for use
power on and off to turn on the earphones, long press the mfb button until the blue led light flashes, then you will hear a voice prompt that the earphones have been turned on. To turn off the earphones, long press the mfb button until the red led light flashes for three seconds, then you will get a voice prompt that the earphone turned off.
Note: Please note that the headset needs to be turned on individually.
headphones turn on the main (right) earphone first, then turn on the slave earphone and wait a few seconds for pairing.
- open the bluetooth menu on the device you want to pair. some devices require you to select “search for devices” or “add new device” to create a bluetooth pairing.
- with the headset powered off, move the power switch to the “on” position. the headset will beep twice, the led will start flashing blue while the headset is in pairing mode.
- wait until you see “sprint master” on your device screen.
- select “sprint master” on your device and follow the additional prompts to pair. once pairing is complete and a connection is established, the headset will beep.
Note: If you are not sure how to access the bluetooth menu on your device, please refer to your device’s instruction manual.
connection with paired devices
once both sprint earbuds are powered on, they will pair with each other and then automatically connect to the last paired bluetooth device that is powered on and within range. If the sprint does not connect automatically, open the bluetooth menu on your device and select “sprint master” from the list of bluetooth devices.
Note: The sprint headset does not connect automatically if only one of the two headsets is on, if you want to connect to only one of the headsets, you will need to manually connect to the headset. on your phone.
To answer a call while connecting to the sprint headset, short press the “home” button on the master (right) headset, to retrieve the last called number, double-click the “home” button.
- The product should only be used with parts provided by the manufacturer.
- Never use your headset near water or in areas where it may come into contact with water. never handle the headset if it has fallen into water or any other liquid. If the product comes into contact with water while it is turned off, but still plugged in, this is a safety hazard.
- Always make sure your hands are dry before touching the plug or power connections.
- Do not operate the product with a damaged cord or plug, or after it malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- The headset is intended for personal use only. commercial use voids the warranty and the supplier is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by using the device for any purpose other than its intended purpose.
- this headset is not intended for use by children, or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the device by a person responsible for their safety. great care should be taken.
- children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the headset. the packaging should never be left within the reach of children as it is potentially dangerous.
do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities. contact your local government for information on available collection systems. If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or landfills, hazardous substances can leach into groundwater and enter the food chain, harming your health and well-being.
volkano wireless bluetooth stereo headset instruction manual – optimized pdf volkano wireless bluetooth stereo headset instruction manual – original pdf