UGREEN HiTune True Wireless Earbuds WS100 User Manual – Manuals
UGREEN HITUNE TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS MANUAL Model: WSlOO
thank you ynu for buying l’green products. For optimal operation, please read this manual carefully before use.
what’s in the box
HITUne EarbudsSilicone Ear TipsUSB-C Charging CableCharging CaseUser Manual
- touch panel
- led indicator
- silicone tip
- pogo pin charging contacts
- mark l/r
- charging port
- charging pin payment contacts
- led indicator
prepare for the first use
Please make sure to remove the insulating film from both earbuds when you use them for the first time, and then fully charge the earbuds and charging case with a standard 5v/1a usb adapter.
something small but very important
hi tune headphones come with three sizes of ear tips. the medium size is already attached, and the small and large sizes are in the packing box. For a comfortable fit and optimal audio performance, select vest-sized eartips and seal well in the ear canal.
Auto-On: Tack out the earbuds from the charging cse, blue LED indicator will light up for 1 second, earbuds power on automatically.Auto-Off: Place the earbuds into the charging case, white LED indicator will light up for 1 second, earbuds power off automatically.
bluetooth pairing and connection
- TWS Connection Between Left and Right Earbuds Taking out both earbuds from the charging case, LED indicators lash blue, and the connection between the left and right earbuds will be established automatically.
- Bluetooth Pairing with Phone Then earbuds enter pairing mode, LED indicator of the master earbud (left) will flash blue and white alternately, and indicator of the slave earbud (right) will turn off. Open Bluetooth settings on your phone and select “UGREEN HiTune” via the Device list of your phone.
- Successful Connection The voice prompts of “Dong” in the master earbud (left) means a successful connection. Then indicators turn off.
- Auto Reconncection Once taken out of the charging case left and right earbuds will automatically connect with each other, and then make an automatic Bluetooth re connection with the paired phone.Tips: The left earbud is the master earbud during TWS Mode.
The left and right earphones can be used individually. Take out only one earbud from the charging case to use mono mode, and refer to the steps of tws mode while pairing with your phone.
- Using the left earphone: Search for “ugreen hitune”” in the list of bluetooth devices and connect.
- Using the right earphone: Search for “ ugreen hitune” – r” in the list of bluetooth devices and connect.
- If you power on the left earbud while using right earbud individually, the right earbud will be disconnected, and left and right earbuds will automatically reconnect. then, the master earbud (left) will connect with your phone and enter TWS mode.
- If you power on the right earbud while using left earbud individually, they will automatically reconnect and then enter TWS mode. The left earbud keeps working during this process.
If one or both of your hitune earphones become completely unresponsive or cannot pair or connect successfully, please try the following steps to factory reset.
- Before starting this process, please remember to delete/forget the “ugreen hitune” pairing in your smartphone’s bluetooth menu.
- Put your earbuds into the charging case and make sure that charging , then press and hold both for 8 seconds until the LEDs flash blue and white 3 times.
Note:Resetting the earbuds clears all paired devices as well as the TWS connection between left and right earbuds. When first use after factory reset you’ll need to re-pair the earbuds to your smartphone referring the above-mentioned “Bluetooth Pairing & Connection” steps.
touchpad control (same control on l/r)
Music Playback Single Tap: Play/Pause Double Tap: Next Track Triple Tap: Previous Track
make calls with one touch: answer/end a call press and hold the touchpad for 2 seconds: reject a call
using the voice assistant
press and hold the touchpad for 2 seconds: activate siri or other voice assistants
- seconds to turn off manually.
- During the pairing mode with the phone, if the earphones are not connected to any device within 5 minutes, they will automatically turn off.
- while using the earphones hitune, if you turn off the phone’s bluetooth or the devices exceed the bluetooth effective range (10m), you will hear a “ding” bluetooth disconnection tone. If the earphones don’t connect to any device within 5 minutes, they will automatically turn off.
headphone battery level & loading
- Battery level: You can check the battery level of the headset in the upper right corner of the phone screen (mobile phone must support the function).
- charging status: the led indicator glows white until fully charged.
- low battery signals: a warning will be announced voice “ding” every 15 minutes. Please recharge the earphones in time when the battery charge is low.
charging case battery level & recharge
- Charge the case: Charge with a standard or certified 5v/1a usb adapter and the included usb-c charging cable.
- low battery signals: the left indicator keeps flashing when the battery is low. Please recharge the case in time.
headphone voice prompt status
status: voice promptspower on: dongconnected device: dongactivate voice assistant/siri: dong device offline: dinglow battery: dingpower off: ding
headphone indicator status
status: led indicatorpower on: the blue indicator lights up for 1 secondcharging earphones: the white indicator lights up until it is fully chargedtws connection between left and right earbuds: blue indicator flashesbluetooth pairing with phone: tws mode: the led indicator on the master (left) earphone flashes blue and white alternately, and the indicator of the slave (right) earphone turns off. mode mono: the led indicator of the left/right earphone flashes in blue and white.working: power offpower off: the white indicator lights up for 1 second
frequently asked questions
1. What should I do if there are connection and pairing problems?
- Please make sure the hitune earphones or your smartphone is not connected with any other similar bluetooth device.
- Please turn off and turn on the bluetooth of your mobile phone.
- delete the pairing information of “ugreen hitune” from the bluetooth device list on the mobile phone and connect again.
- when the earphones are off, long press the touchpad for 4 seconds to enter manually into pairing mode with the phone.
- If the above steps cannot resolve the issues, place the headset in the graphics case and make sure the headset is charging. then press and hold both earbuds for 8 seconds until the leds flash blue and white 3 times and complete the reset.
2. the left earphone has lost connection with the right earphone. how do i reconnect then?
- Before starting this process, please remember to delete/forget “ugreen hitune” pairing in your smartphone’s bluetooth menu.
- Put your earbuds into the charging case and make sure that are charging then long press both earbuds for 8 seconds until the led indicators flash blue and white 3 times. the connection between the left and right earphones will be established in 5 seconds
3. can i use only one of my hitune wireless headphones?
yes, you can use the left/right earphone individually for mono playback or for calls. To use the earphones alone, please refer to the “mono mode” operation mentioned above to pair and connect with your phone device.
4. Does ugreen hitune wireless earphones support aptx?
“ugreen hitune” applies to aptx format and aptx music playback as long as your phone supports aptx; if not, android phone will play in sbc format and iphone will play in aac format.
5. how to check the battery level of hitune earphones?
When the hitune is connected to an iphone or most android phones, the current battery level can be displayed on the top right corner of the phone. If your phone doesn’t support this function, you can check the battery level through the “baton” app, which is available on google play.
6. can i use my hitune wireless earphones when swimming or bathing?
no, your headphones are tested and rated to ipx5 standards, they are not protected against immersion in water; Also, exposure to salt, chlorine, chemicals, and solvents can damage and deteriorate your headphones.
- comfortable listening.
- do not use the earbuds at a high volume for a long period of time.
- stop using the headphones and consult your doctor if you feel uncomfortable or if tinnitus.
- Do not immerse or expose the headphones to water for a repaired period, or wear while participating in water sports, for example, swimming, surfing, etc.
- It is not recommended to use headphones for phone calls while driving. Please use the headset in accordance with local regulations.
- The headset contains small parts that may cause accidental swallowing and choking hazard. keep the headphones away from children under 3 years old.
- For your safety, please wear or place the headphones as far as possible from your cardiac pacemaker (within 10 cm).
- hitune hearing aids have a built-in lithium battery. do not disassemble, crush, or expose the earphones to fire.
- stop using while the earphones are inflated.
- do not expose the earphones to excessive temperatures.
- allow of using while the headphones are submerged.
product: hitune true wireless stereo headphonesmodel: ws100version: bluetooth 5.0profiles: hsp, hfp , acrcp, a2dpbluetooth frequency: 2400mhz-2483.5mhzbluetooth range: 10mcodex: qualcomm aptx, aac, sbcresponse frequency: 20hz-20k hzspeaker impedance: 32Ω ± 15speaker sensitivity: 105±3db at 1khzmicrophone sensitivity: -38dbheadphone capacity: 2*60mahcharging case battery: built-in polymer lithium batterylimited charging voltage: 5.25vcharging port: strong> usb-cfully charge earphones: 1.5hfully charge case: 2hcharging case input: 5v 500macharging case output: 5v 80maoperating time: 9h of music playback on a single charge 27h of music playback with charging case
A 2-year limited warranty applies to all ugreen products purchased from ugreen official store or authorized sellers. feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
for amazon markets
north america us: [email protected]ca: [email protected]mx: [email protected]
europe eu: [protected email] de: [protected email] it: [protected email] fr: [protected email] es: [protected email] it: [protected email] protected email]
asia pacific jp: [email protected] au: [email protected]
middle east united arab emirates: [email protected]ksa: [email protected]
more sales channels
aliexpress: [email protected] lazada: [email protected] ebay: [email protected] shopee: [email protected] wholesale business: [email protected]
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause unwanted interference. operation.Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
ugreen hitune true wireless earbuds ws100 user manual – optimized pdf ugreen hitune true wireless earbuds ws100 user manual – original pdf