how to connect two earphones to one android phone? here’s what you need!
Nowadays, all smartphones on the market come with bluetooth capabilities, which means you can connect almost any bluetooth wireless device directly without any problem: headphones, speakers, etc. However, with these built-in bluetooth, you can only connect one device at a time. one moment. so is it possible to connect two devices to one phone? well the answer is yes… but the “how to do it” is different between android phones and iphones. this time we will focus on android. To connect two Bluetooth headphones or speakers to an Android phone, you will first need to make sure that your Android’s USB Type-C port outputs audio. You can do this by plugging a wired headset into the Type-C port (directly or via an adapter). once you have confirmed that it outputs audio, you can go ahead and get a bluetooth usb-type c audio adapter like this…
Before you buy, you’ll want to check the specs and make sure the adapter can handle two devices at once. most bluetooth adapters nowadays can do it, but just in case.
how to connect two bluetooth headset to one android phone using adapter?
With these bluetooth type c audio transmitter adapters, all you need to do is plug it into your phone’s usb-c port and follow the steps below.
1. the adapter usually turns on when you plug it in.
2. put the adapter into bluetooth pairing mode. (refer to your adapter’s user manual)
3. put the first pair of headphones into bluetooth pairing mode. (refer to the user manual of your headphones)
4. give them a few seconds to connect. once connected, you’ll want to test it out and see if you can hear anything through the headphones. run your spotify or music app etc.
5. if you can’t hear it, remember to go to the settings menu and set the adapter as the default audio output device.
6. once it’s working, you can repeat step 2 and put the adapter back into pairing mode.
7. put your second pair of headphones into bluetooth pairing mode. (refer to the user manual of the second headset)
8. once they are connected, you should be able to hear audio through both pairs of headphones at the same time.
if you prefer to learn through videos, here is one that will give you an idea.how to connect two headphones to an android phone
and the microphone? will both mics work?
good question, the answer is no, unfortunately. only the microphone on the first pair of headphones will work. the second earphone will be able to hear the conversation but not the input; this is a current limitation of bluetooth technology.
Does it charge while in use?
the avantree c51 features “transfer charging”. While using the adapter, you can still plug the charging cable into the vacant type-c port on c51 and charge your phone so you never have to worry about running out of battery.
Do you have questions? am i still confused? feel free to talk to us at [email protected], we will do our best to respond.
you may be interested in the bluetooth headphones with microphone avantree ah6b