[Foolproof] Pairing Taotronics Bluetooth Headphones to Phone and Computer – Headphonesty
learn how to connect taotronics bluetooth headset to your phone and computer in this foolproof guide.
Taotronics have released many models of wireless Bluetooth headphones but the pairing process for most models are similar. By following this guide, you will be able to easily pair your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones to any phones and computers.
to start: reset the headphones
To start off on the best foot forward, if you’ve ever paired your bluetooth headset with any device before, be sure to remove your paired history from the list of bluetooth devices.
remove headset from bluetooth device list
The steps below work for both phone and computer.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth Settings first.
- Select the previously paired Taotronics Bluetooth headphones and remove it from your Bluetooth device list.
If you want to start with a totally blank canvas, you should consider resetting your headset to its factory default settings.
There are some taotronic bluetooth headset models that allow you to factory reset the connection history of the headset by pressing the multi-function touch controls on both sides of the headset for 10 seconds. this may or may not work for your model.
factory reset b
if the reset method above fails, try this:
- Take one earbud out of the charging case and close it.
- Press and hold the multi-function touch control for ~10 seconds until the indicator light flashes white three times.
- take off the other earphones, and then press and hold the multi-function touch control for about 10 seconds until it flashes white three times.
- Place both earbuds back in the charging case and close the lid for ~5 seconds.
- The wireless earbuds have been successfully reset to factory settings.
pairing the taotronics bluetooth headset with your phone
- Activate your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones’s pairing mode. For SoundLiberty 79, I just have to open the cover of the charging case and it will automatically go into pairing mode.
- If that doesn’t work, you can try pressing the earbuds for ~ 10 seconds and you will hear a voiceover “Pairing”.
If the headphones is in pairing mode, you should be able to see it in the Bluetooth device list.
- Select the correct headphones and pair with it.
- Your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones is now connected to the phone successfully.
pairing the taotronics bluetooth headset with your computer
- Activate the Bluetooth headphones’s pairing mode. See the above steps for examples.
- Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar. Navigate to the Bluetooth device list by clicking on “Open Bluetooth Preferences”
- The headphones that are in pairing mode should appear in the Bluetooth device list.
- Click on “Connect”.
- Your Bluetooth headphones is now successfully connected to the computer.
if you encounter any problem pairing with mac, you can refer to our guide on how to connect bluetooth headset on mac including some common problems and their solutions.
how to change the phone connection to the computer
If you want to switch the active bluetooth connection of your taotronics headset from your phone to your computer, you must first disconnect the bluetooth connection on the current device (phone).
After it disconnects, the bluetooth headset should go into pairing mode (blinking blue and white).
Now you can go to your bluetooth device list on the other device (computer) and select the taotronic bluetooth headset you want to connect to. the bluetooth connection will be successfully established with the new device.
[note]If you’re looking for more specific taotronics model pairing instructions, you can dive into their vault of user manuals.
hopefully with this guide you will now be able to connect your taotronics bluetooth headset to your mobile phone and computer. but if you want to use your taotronics headset on other devices (such as game consoles), we have created different guides for you. visit:
- how to connect bluetooth headset to switch
- how to connect bluetooth headset to xbox one
- how to connect bluetooth headset to tv
Does this guide work for you? leave a comment below.