tribit flybuds 3mini wireless earphones
model: bth98 true wireless earphones
Reading: How to connect tribit flybuds 3
1. earphones (left/right) + charging case 2. ear tips (2 pairs) 3. user manual 4. usb-c charging cable
1. charging contacts 2. charging case 3. charging case indicator light 4. earphone indicator light 5. touch area 6. ear hooks 7. microphone 8. silicone ear tips 9. usb-charging port c (rear)
The first time you use the earphones, please remove the insulating tab from the earphones, and then put them into the charging case and close the case. power on: open the charging case. Power off: Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case.
Bluetooth Connection Instructions
Connect the earphones to a bluetooth device, open the charging case or remove the earphones from the case, then the earphones will automatically enter bluetooth pairing mode. For the first time, turn on the bluetooth function on your bluetooth device and search for other bluetooth-enabled devices, then select the device named “flybuds 3mini” to start the connection. after that, the headset will automatically connect to the last connected device. connect the headset with other devices in the following 2 ways:
- disconnect the currently connected bluetooth device and the earphones will automatically enter bluetooth pairing mode.
- click any one of the earphones 4 times, then the white indicator will light up brightly. Long press this earphone for 2 seconds within 5 seconds, then the white indicator will change to slow flashing, indicating that the earphones have entered bluetooth pairing mode.
Note: If your device has a pairing record, you need to delete the pairing record and search for the headset to reconnect.
play/pause music: double-click on either earbud.answer/end a call: double-click on either earbud.next hint: click 3 times on either earbud. reject an incoming call: long press the touch area of either earbud for 2 seconds. activate voice assistant: press and hold the touch area of either earbud for approx. 2 seconds and release it until you hear a warning tone.
earphone indicator light instruction
- bluetooth pairing: white indicator flashes slowly.
- connection successful: white indicator turns off.
- low battery: white indicator flashes quickly twice every 20 seconds .
charging the headphones
Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the cover to start charging. it takes about 90 minutes to fully charge the earphones. charging case indicator light instructionwhen the charging case is not in the charging state: 10%: the white indicator turns on. <10%: The red indicator lights up.When the charging case is in charging status:
15%: the white indicator flashes slowly. <15%: the red indicator flashes slowly.
after fully charged (about 90 minutes): the white indicator glows brightly. pair the left earphone with the right earphone if the left and right earphones occasionally disconnect, click the touch area of either earphone 3 times. the white indicator will flash quickly, and a few seconds later, the indicator on the left earphone will flash white slowly while the indicator on the right earphone will turn off, indicating that the two earphones connected with each other successfully.note: Before pairing the left and right earbuds, make sure the earbuds are unplugged from the device.
Changes or modifications to the
fcc statement not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/tv technician for help
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Caution This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS Standards. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.frequency band & ; maximum transmission power frequency band: 2402~2480mhz maximum transmission power: -6 ~+4dbmwarning
- do not disassemble or modify the headset for any reason; otherwise, the warranty does not cover the malfunction of the headphones.
- do not deliberately put the headphones in contact with liquids, as this may damage them. the earphones may be damaged and the warranty becomes invalid.
- do not put the earphones in an environment where the temperature is too high or too low (higher than 45°c or lower than -20°c).
- This product includes a built-in lithium battery. It is forbidden to disassemble, hit, squeeze or throw the product into fire.
- Keep the headphones out of reach of children to avoid accidental swallowing and other injuries.
See also: Connect to Mainnet – Teku
- Use the charging cable and power adapter or computer to charge the headset. When charging, use only the adapter that complies with national/regional standards and regional and international safety standards.