connect to eduroam wi-fi with android (generic)
note: if you are connected to another bu wireless network, first highlight that network and select forget network.
chromebook uses the same basic settings as android
Reading: How to connect to eduroam wifi
1. go to settings and select wi-fi, wi-fi service must be activated
2. select the wireless networkeduroam
3. enter the options required by the android device as follows. you may need to scroll down to see all the options:
- network: eduroam
- security: 802.1x enterprise or 802.1x eap
- eap method: peap
- phase 2 authentication (if sample) : mschapv2 (note: no mschap)
- ca certificate: unspecified or not validated (note: android 10 and higher will need to run joinnow and the eduroam certificate must be selected).
- domain (if displayed): binghamton.edu
- anonymous identity: leave blank
- wireless password: binghamton university computer accounts password
4. select connect