How to Pair Your Smartwatch with Android Phone – Appuals.com
With the advancement of technology, amazing new smartwatches have been introduced in the market and this has caught the interest of many. The brands Sony, Samsung and Huawei, among other brands, have played a very important role in the introduction of a large number of smart watches available today. The smart watch has been equipped with a touch screen interface and can perform a variety of tasks that a normal watch cannot do.
As a matter of fact, smartwatches are capable of performing functions which are much closer to smartphones functions. Apparently, it is known to have some mobile apps in it and has the capability to connect to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Also, smartwatches can function as portable media as well as placing and receiving calls and messages among other functionalities.
There are two methods you can use to link the two devices. each of them is simple and easy to follow. make sure you use a method that is feasible for you and you will achieve a successful connection. methods include:
method 1: basic pairing via bluetooth
This is the easiest way to connect your smart watch with your android phone. so all you need to do is turn on bluetooth and follow the steps below:
step 1: activate bluetooth on your android phone
You will first need to activate bluetooth on your phone to allow a good connection process. To achieve this, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the settings app on your android phone.
- navigate to and click bluetooth.
- slide the switch next to bluetooth to turn it on.
Step 2: Turn the Discoverable Mode on
Also, you will need to make your phone visible to other devices by turning on discoverable mode. therefore, you will achieve it by following the procedure described below:
- click your phone’s settings app.
- click bluetooth and turn it on.
- below, check the box to enable discoverable mode.
Step 3: Turn on your Smartwatch
Also, you will need to make sure your smartwatch is turned on before proceeding with the pairing process. so you need to locate the power button and long press it until it turns on. the pairing screen will appear with a phone and a clock icon.
Step 4: Pair the Smartwatch with your Android Phone
Next, you will need to connect your smartwatch to your phone by pairing them. To pair the two devices, you must follow the procedure below:
- go to your phone and proceed to the bluetooth screen.
- while bluetooth is on, click search for devices or scan devices at the bottom of the screen.
- below the list of devices, select your smartwatch
- then a new screen will appear showing a code. Make sure the code on your phone and the code on your smart watch match. click pair on your phone to connect the two devices.
- your smart watch and android phone will now be successfully connected and ready to use.
Note: Ensure that your devices are at a closer ranger to guarantee a successful connection. Also, be sure to acquire third-party apps like Smart Connect in order to utilize the full functions of your watch.
method 2: accelerated smartwatch use
Besides, this method is also another easy way to pair your acceleration smartwatch with your android phone. you just need to get the acceleration app and continue with the guides as described below:
Step 1: Download and install the acceleration smartwatch app
First you will need to download the speedup smart watch app from the google play store and install it on your phone. you can also get the app by downloading it from their website. below steps guide you to download the app from google play:
- go to google play store.
- search speed up smartwatch
- click install.
Step 2: Enable Bluetooth on your phone
Next, turn on bluetooth on your phone while you prepare to connect. To achieve this, you must follow the steps provided in method 1.
step 3: enable discoverable mode
then you will need to make your phone visible to other devices by turning on discoverable mode. make sure to follow the steps mentioned in method 1 to achieve this.
Step 4: Launch the smart watch speedup app
On your phone, you need to open the booster app and follow the on-screen instructions to prepare for connection. then you should find your name in the list of devices and continue with the pairing process.
step 5: pair your speedup smartwatch with your android phone
on your phone, you need to follow the steps below to easily pair your devices:
- Make sure bluetooth is turned on.
- Open the smart clock speed up app on your phone and click search smart watch to search for its bluetooth name. when the name appears, click bond.
- When the pairing message appears, tap the tick sign on your watch and click on Pair on your phone.
- The pairing will then be successful after a short while. To confirm, you can click on the Send notification option on your phone and when it vibrates it means the connection is successful.