tecknet ewm01308 bluetooth mouse
- left click button
- scroll wheel
- right click button
- dpi change button
- indicator light
- forward button
- back button
- on/off button
- pairing button
eu simplified declaration of conformity hereby, shenzhen unichain technology co., ltd. declares that the product type ewm01308 complies with directive 2014/53/eu. the full text of the eu declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://www.tecknet.com/support
- wireless version: bt3.0/bts.o
- default: 1200 dpi
- battery type: 2 aa batteries (not included)
- working voltage: 3.0v
- working current: <8ma
- receiving distance: <8m
- transmitting power: 3dbm
Compatible Systems: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10, Macos, LinuxNote: The scroll wheel only works on the operating systems listed above. If you use the mouse with a different operating system, the mouse may not work or may lose its enhanced features.
- Open the battery cover. insert the batteries into the compartment
- activate the bluetooth mode by adjusting the switch under the mouse.
- press the pairing button for 2-3 seconds and the led indicator will flash. now the mouse is in pairing mode. the mouse will be detected by your device, then click “pairing”. It will take a few seconds to pair. your device will display “connected” if successful.
- the mouse is equipped with a low power indicator. When the battery power runs out during use, the indicator below the scroll wheel will flash. replace the batteries.
- when changing to 800 dpi, the led indicator will blink once
- when changing to 1200 dpi, the led indicator will blink twice
- when changing to 1600 dpi, the led indicator will blink 3 times
- when you switch to 2000 dpi, the led indicator will blink 4 times
- when you switch to 2400 dpi, the led indicator will blink 5 times
- when changing to 3200 dpi, the led indicator will blink 6 times
Important Safety Instructions: Follow these instructions carefully.
- Save These Instructions – This sheet contains important safety and operating instructions.
- 2. Before using the product, please read all instructions and cautionary markings on the product, accessories, and the device using our product.
- 3. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and/or knowledge, instruction unless they have used the appliance under supervision
- children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- keep the product away from fire or an explosion may occur.
- do not place the product inside or near flammable explosives or dangerous object.
- do not place in or near water, rain, excess moisture, or
- do not disassemble the product. disassembly may result in a risk of safety hazards.
- do not throw or shake the product.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by shenzhen unichain technology co., ltd is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
12 month limited warranty
what this warranty covers. shenzhen unichain technology co., ltd. (manufacturer: “unichain”) warrants to the original purchaser of this tecknet product that the product will be free from defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship. what is the coverage period. unichain guarantees the tecknet product for 72 months.
what will we do to correct the problems? unichain will repair or replace, at its option, any defective product free of charge (excluding product shipping charges).
See also: How to Connect AirPods to an Apple TV
what is not covered by this warranty? all of the foregoing warranties are null and void if the tecknet product is not provided for inspection by unichain at unichain’s request at purchaser’s sole expense, or if unichain determines that the tecknet product has been improperly installed, altered in any way, or tampered with. teck net product warranty does not protect against acts of God such as flood, earthquake, lightning, war, vandalism, theft, normal wear and tear, erosion, depletion, obsolescence, abuse, damage due to low voltage disturbances (e.g. faults) , no authorized program, system equipment mocltl’icatiorior alteration.
how to claim warranty contact retailers or visit tecknet website or email [email protected] for more information. To extend the warranty period, please visit the tecknet website and register your tecknet products within 90 days of purchase.
disclaimer every effort has been made to ensure that the information and procedures in this guide are accurate and complete, no responsibility is accepted for errors or omissions, and we reserve the right to to make changes. without prior notice to any of the products mentioned in this document.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- reorient the receiving antenna.
- increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the equipment is connected. connected receiver. is connected.
correct disposal of this product (waste electrical and electronic equipment) this mark shown on the product or in its documentation indicates that it must not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of its useful life . To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate it from other types of waste and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. home user should contact the retailer where this product was purchased or their local government office for details on where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. business users should contact their supplier and verify the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial waste for disposal.