you can connect spotify to facebook if you want to share your favorite spotify songs with your friends. your facebook friends will be able to see what spotify music you’re listening to.
spotify facebook connection makes it easy to share your favorite music, check what your friends are listening to, and collaborate on playlists too.
Reading: How to connect spotify to facebook
Please see the steps below to link your facebook account to your spotify account on a computer or mobile device.
connect facebook to spotify on a mobile device
1. launch the spotify app on your iphone or android phone (or tablet).
2. in the top right corner, tap the settings symbol.
3. select “social” in the “settings” menu.
4. tap “connect to facebook” at the bottom of the social menu.
5. login with your facebook credentials, then press “ok” to confirm.
connect facebook to spotify on desktop
1. launch spotify on your mac or pc.
2. in the upper right corner, click your name, then select “settings” from the dropdown menu.
3. click the “connect to facebook” button under “facebook”.
4. To finish the process, enter your facebook login details.
related: how to follow someone on spotify
how to add friends on spotify without facebook
Adding your friends to spotify without facebook is a simple process that takes just a few minutes. all you need is your friend’s spotify username.
Note that a spotify username is usually a jumbled collection of letters and digits. Your username is provided to you at the time you create your account and cannot be changed.
While you can’t edit your display name, you can change the name that appears on your profile and that’s what your friends will see once they follow you.
here’s how to find your spotify username to share with friends.
- Open the spotify app on your mobile or desktop.
- Navigate to the settings menu by clicking the gear symbol in the top right corner of your screen.
- You’ll see your username at the top of the menu, along with your email address and subscription information, in this section.
Since you’re the only one who can see the username, you’ll need to ask your friends to follow these steps and provide you with their usernames so you can follow them.
how to find friends on spotify without facebook
It is not possible to find friends on spotify without facebook unless they give you their username.
You can only add your friends to the desktop app. Once you have your username, follow these steps:
- Open the spotify app on your computer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign in and go to your home page.
- Go to the part top of your screen and type “spotify:username:username” in the search field.
- open your friend’s profile once you’ve found them.
- select the option to follow. your friend will not be notified that you followed them.