raycon wireless headphones are a great option for people who use hearing aids frequently. the company has created a product that is small, but powerful. you can use them with your phone or other devices to get the best possible experience. If you’re looking for something that’s easy to set up and affordable, this is it!
These headsets are designed to be used wirelessly on your phone or computer, but can also be connected to your PS4 wirelessly or wired via this adapter.
Reading: How to connect raycons to ps4
raycon has created an easy to use step by step guide to connect your headset to your playstation 4 (ps4) console using a bluetooth or usb connection.
There are many people who enjoy playing games and listening to music, but don’t know how to connect their headphones to ps4. this blog is about how you can do it in a few easy steps.
This guide also works for other wireless headphones and earphones including: Sennheiser HD 598, Audio Technica ATH-M50X, Bose QuietComfort 35 (QC35), Sony MDRXB950BT/B, Beats by Dr. dre studio 3 wireless, plantronics backbeat pro 2 and more.
how to connect raycon headphones to ps4
- please refer to the user guide or raycon manual for your specific model to see if it is compatible with the ps4 connection. the manual can be downloaded online on its official website or through the package that came with your headset.
- if they support ps4 connection, please make sure the method you want to use (wireless or wired) is Compatible with your model.
- Connect the PS4 controller with a USB cable if you choose to connect wirelessly. the usb must also be plugged in for this step and should come with the ps4 packaging when you buy it at launch. If you prefer not to use cables, skip to step 4.
- Make sure bluetooth is turned on on both your ps4 console and the headphones/earphones of your choice. keep them together for best results during pairing. It will take 10-20 seconds for each device to recognize each other after they are within range of each other; The time will most likely be less than 5 seconds.
- Once they are successfully paired, you should see a blue turn on both your ps4 controller and the headphones/earphones of your choice. If you don’t see anything or it doesn’t work after following these steps, go back to step 3.
- Go to audio settings in your ps4 settings menu by pressing “up” on your directional pad ( d- pad) and press “options”. For most models, just press the Playstation button (the round one between your directional pad). then scroll down with the directional pad until you get to “audio output settings”.
- make sure “all audio is selected in the output device”. restart your ps4 by holding down the power button until “standby mode” appears. this will cause it to reboot.
- scroll through the audio settings until you come to audio format (for wireless connection) or usb connection. most models should be able to recognize the bluetooth connection, but if not, go back to step 5.
- make sure that under audio format, sbc is selected, as well as the bitrate 44100hz for other options. If you have Raycon QY8 APT-X Bluetooth headset, please select 48000hz bit rate instead of 44100hz to make both devices compatible. for wired connections, select auto for the bitrate unless otherwise instructed in your user manual.
- enjoy your new ps4 connected headphones/earphones now!
*note that this method will also work for other bluetooth enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, etc.
This guide shows you how to connect Raycon headset to PS4 wirelessly or wired via USB connection. Some people may find it useful if they want to enjoy wireless game sounds and scores without having wires to get in the way of their gaming experience. Works with many wireless headphones, including Sennheiser HD 598, Audio Technica ATH-M50X, Bose QuietComfort 35 (QC35), Sony MDRXB950BTB, Beats by Dr. dre studio 3 wireless, plantronics backbeat pro 2 and more.
if you need adapter to connect to your ps4 controller instead of usb method go here