- you can stream from your ps4 to twitch or youtube by linking your accounts.
- once your accounts are linked, simply hit the ps4 share button and choose “cast game”.
- You can give your ps4 stream a title, invite friends, and even use a webcam.
- Visit the insider technical reference library for more stories.
your playstation 4 makes it easy to stream games to sites like twitch and youtube. Once you’ve set up and linked your account to your PS4, you can start streaming with just one tap.
how to stream on ps4 to twitch or youtube
if you want to stream on twitch or youtube with your ps4, you need to link your accounts first.
Reading: How to connect ps4 to youtube
link your accounts to ps4
1. using your controller, select “settings”.
2. select “account management”.
3. select “link with other services”.
4. choose the service you want to use, either twitch or youtube.
5. follow the login instructions. Both Twitch and YouTube make it easy to sign in with your existing account. however, you may need to use a computer or mobile device; twitch, for example, asks you to enter a code into a web browser to confirm your identity and connect your ps4.
stream a game on your ps4
1. start the game you want to stream.
2. press the share button on your controller. don’t hold the button down, just tap it once.
3. select “broadcast game”.
4. On the game’s streaming page, choose the streaming service you want to stream to, either twitch or youtube.
5. Before you can start streaming, choose your video options. you can give the stream a title, for example, as well as choose the quality of your video. you can also scroll down to invite friends to the broadcast. if you have a playstation camera installed, you can also include a live video of yourself in the stream.
6. select “start streaming”.
You are now streaming video to the service you selected.
how to stop streaming from your ps4
1. When you’re done streaming, press the share button on your controller again. the sharing menu should appear on the side.
2. select “broadcast settings”, then select “stop broadcasting”.