- you can connect a ps4 controller to your iphone through the phone’s bluetooth menu.
- before connecting to your iphone, put your ps4 controller into pairing mode by holding down the station of games and share buttons.
- connecting a ps4 controller to your iphone will allow you to play a variety of mobile games with one controller.
- visit the technical reference library of insider for more stories.
As addictive and fun as iphone games are, some games can be difficult to play when all you have is a touch screen. this is especially true for first person shooters and other games that require fine movement.
but there is good news for playstation 4 gamers: you can connect your ps4 controller to your iphone and use it to play iphone games.
Quick Tip: Not all games support the controller, and the app store usually won’t tell you which games do or don’t allow it. the only real way to know is to research online or try it yourself.
you can start by connecting your ps4 controller through the iphone bluetooth menu.
how to connect a ps4 controller to an iphone
1. on your ps4 controller, press the playstation and share buttons. press and hold both until the backlight starts flashing, indicating your ps4 controller is in pairing mode.
2. while your controller is in pairing mode, open your iphone’s settings app and select the bluetooth tab. make sure bluetooth is enabled on your iphone; if it isn’t, you can tap the slider at the top of this screen to turn it on.
3. your iphone will search for nearby bluetooth devices. when you find your driver, you should see its name under other devices; If you are using an official PS4 controller, it will probably be called dualshock 4 wireless controller . touch it to connect.
4. wait a moment. once the controller connects successfully, the controller will be listed under my devices, labeled with the word “connected”.
happy gaming! And if you’re looking for a new game to tackle with your new controls, Apple Arcade has plenty of great options.