beats by dre headphones have a feature called quickpair that allows you to connect your wireless headphones to your smartphone without the need for a case. But what if you don’t have a case? well, there is still a way to connect your beats to an iphone without a case.
This article will teach you how to do it.
what are the requirements to connect your beats to the iphone without a case?
Before moving on to the steps on how to connect your beats to iPhone without a case, there are a few requirements you need for this process:
- a mac or pc
- a bluetooth compatible device (running ios 10)
- the headset quick connect code
how to connect your beats to iphone without case
there are several ways to connect your beats to an iphone without a case.
The first way is by using the beats app, which you can download for free on the app store. just open this app and follow the instructions.
The second way is to open the bluetooth settings on your iphone and follow these steps:
- open settings
- tap bluetooth
- find your headset in the list of nearby devices and tap “connect”
- select “pair new device”
- choose “connect”
This should take 2 seconds to connect if done correctly.
video for better understanding
frequently asked questions
can I use my beats without a case?
yes, but only if you have the latest version of quickpair. we will go into details about this in the next section.
what are the steps to connect my wireless headphones to an iphone without a case?
just follow these simple steps:
1. turn on your wireless beats headphones
2. press and hold the power button for 5 seconds until you hear a sound indicating that it is in pairing mode.
3. make sure bluetooth is turned on within your phone settings and then look for beats wireless earphones within the list of available devices to pair
4. select “pair” from the list of options to complete the connection
5. the headphones are now connected with your iphone without a case!
You’ve probably seen Apple’s new Beats Wireless headphones, but did you know you don’t need to buy Beats Wireless if you already own wireless headphones? instead, you can purchase an adapter that will allow your beats to connect wirelessly to your phone (or any other device with a 3.5mm headphone jack).
To connect your beats to iPhone without a case, you’ll need a 3.5mm male to male cable. you can make one yourself using a 3.5mm male stereo audio cable and a 3.5mm female stereo audio cable.
connect the left pin of the right earphone cable to the left pin of the female cable and the right pin of the right earphone cable to the right pin of the female cable.
make sure to connect the adapter to your phone last, before connecting the male to male cable to the adapter.
this will allow you to connect your beats to your iphone without the need for a case!