AJAZZ AK33 Wireless Keyboard User Guide
Use the type-c cable to connect the keyboard to the computer. when the computer is turned on, the driver required by the keyboard will be installed automatically.
Reading: How to connect my ajazz keyboard
brand: avazineiproduct model:ak33 article dimensions:310.5x120x36.8±0.5 mmweight of the item: 560g±20g number of keys: 82 keyskeyboard cable: 1.6m professional five-core shielded anti-interference item interface: type-c working current: 150ma lifetime: 50 million times keys: n-key rolloversystem requirement: windows xp/win7/win8, win10/mac
fn+f5=main page fn+f6=play/stop fn+f7=previous song fn+f8=play/pause fn+f9=next song fn+f10=volume- fn+f11=mute fn+f12= volume+ fn+win_l=windows lock fn+a=mac system switch fn+s=windows system switch fn+del=insert fn+end=prtsc/sysrq fn+home=pause/break
fn+pgdn: backlight switch to previous mode, 18 backlight modes (off, keep current mode) fn+pgdn: backlight switch to next mode, 18 backlight modes (off, keep current mode)
Brightness adjustment, 5-level brightness increase/decrease. speed adjustment, increase/decrease of 5 speed levels.
fn+esc long press 3 seconds to restore factory default settings (clear bluetooth pairing info) fn+tab switch wired and bluetooth modes fn+1,2,3 switch 3 bluetooth devices
indicator light description
capslk indicator light
- Caps and lower case indicator, the light turns on when the caps is on and off when it is off.
- When charging, the indicator light turns red and turns off after the full load.
lash indicator light
fn+tab bluetooth and wired mode switching, after the mode switching is successful, the backlight flashes twice
See also: How to Set Up Dual Monitors | Lenovo US
- fn+tab to switch to bluetooth mode
- short press fn+1,fn+2 and fn+3 to switch
- different devices. the backlight flashes once to indicate that the change is complete.
- press and hold the corresponding fn+1, fn+2 and fn+3 for 3 seconds until the indicator light of 1.2.3 flashes to enter to the matching state. the indicator light will stop flashing when the code matching is successful.
- keyboard name: ak33 bluetooth 5.0 keyboard
- when bluetooth is connected, the backlight will turn off without operation for 5 minutes , wake up with any operation.
- when the bluetooth is connected, the device will go into sleep state without any operation for 20 minutes. any operation will wake up and unplug the device sooner.
- Built-in 1000ma lithium battery, which can be charged when connect usb cable.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. the operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/tv technician for help.
radiation exposure statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. the device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restrictions.