Monster Rockin Roller 4 User Manual
thank you for choosing monster
Congratulations on your rockin’ roller 4 indoor/outdoor wireless speaker. take your time to explore all the features and utilities we have built into this product. We subject all of our products to rigorous testing and quality control. we are very proud to present this product to you now. For your peace of mind, we offer a one-year limited warranty against manufacturing and workmanship defects. see the warranty section of the user manual for more details. For more information on all our products visit: monsterproducts.com.au
included with your rockin’ roller 4 purchase:
Rockin’ Roller 4 AC Power Cable (Length: 2.44m)AUX Cable (Jack: 3.5mm; Length: 1.83m)Microphone (Jack: 6.35mm; Length: 2.44m)User Manual & Quick Start Guide2-Piece Stacking Lock Assembly (incl. Screws x8)
- control panel ¼” mic input
- ¼” mic/guitar input
- gain knob (x2)
- echo knob (x2)
- usb power bank (x2)
- led display
- line out
- aux input
- bass/treble button
- bluetooth button
- led light button
- arrow buttons
- source button
- number buttons
- tws button
- volume knobled display
- ssd display
- am indicator
- fm indicator
- standby indicator
- bluetooth indicator
- tws indicator
- application indicatorside panel
- battery indicator button
- battery level indicator leds
- low battery indicator led
- ac output port (pass through)
- input power port
- on/off switch
power and amp; battery
Important: Before first use, charge for ~6 hours.
- Connect the INPUT POWER port to an external power source using the included power cord.Full Charge
- achieved in 7 hours while powered OFF
- achieved in 15 hours while powered ON.
alternating current outlet
- Connect the AC OUTLET port to an external device to power that device through the speaker.
battery level indicator
- press the button above the led indicators to check the current battery level.
- green leds indicate that the battery is full or low.
- the led Flashing red indicates the battery is very low and needs to be charged.
usb power banks
- Connect up to two devices to the speaker via the 5V/2.1A USB ports to charge those devices from the speaker’s internal battery. (usb cable not included).
- Place your mobile device within 1 m of the speaker.Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- Press the BLUETOOTH button to set the speaker to Bluetooth mode.The speaker will automatically enter pairing mode The speaker will make audible and visual LED confirmation. Bluetooth icon will flash in pairing mode. If the Bluetooth icon is NOT flashing, press and hold the BLUETOOTH button to manually enter pairing mode.
- Select “MONSTER RR4 ANZ” on your mobile device to pair with the speaker.The speaker will make audible confirmation and the Bluetooth Icon will stop flashing.“Connected”
nfc pairing (android devices)
- Enable NFC on the music device you wish to pair.
- Press the BLUETOOTH button to set the speaker to Bluetooth mode.The speaker will automatically enter pairing mode.The speaker will make audible and visual LED confirmation.Bluetooth icon will flash in pairing mode.If the Bluetooth icon is NOT flashing, press and hold the BLUETOOTH button to manually enter pairing mode.
- Place your music device directly on the speaker’s NFC logo until paired.The speaker will make audible confirmation and the Bluetooth Icon will stop flashing“Connected”
¼” guitar/mic inputs & gain/echo controls
- Connect an instrument, microphone, or other device to the MIC/GUITAR or MIC port(s) with a standard 6.35 mm jack.The device(s) will automatically transmit audio playback through the speaker in the current mode.
- Turn GAIN and ECHO control knobs clockwise to increase their effect, and counter-clockwise to decrease their effect.Each 6.35 mm port has its own GAIN and ECHO knobs that can be adjusted independently
auxiliary input (3.5 mm)
- Connect a music device to the AUX IN port with a standard 3.5 mm jack. The speaker will automatically change to AUX mode.Speaker will make audible and visual LED display confirmation.
true wireless system (tws)
Wirelessly connect two rockin’ roller 4 speakers together.
- Place two Rockin’ Roller 4 speakers within 3 meters of each other.
- Connect your music device to one of the speakers via BLUETOOTH. Leave the second speaker in BLUETOOTH mode without connecting to a device.
- Press the TWS pairing button on both speakers to activate TWS pairing. The speakers will automatically connect with each other.Speaker will make audible confirmation. TWS icons will be displayed on both speakers LED displays when connected.To disconnect a speaker, press the TWS button.
- Press the BASS/TREBLE button ONCE to enter bass level mode.
- Press the BASS/TREBLE button TWICE to enter treble level mode.
- Turn the VOLUME knob clockwise to increase or counter-clockwise to decrease the bass/treble levels (-06 to 06).
- Press the SOURCE button to change the speaker to AM or FM RADIO. Speaker will make audible and visual LED display confirmations.
- Press the ARROW buttons to change radio frequency. Press and hold the ARROWbuttons to scan for a station. (Press or Hold)
equalizer presets (bluetooth only/aux input)
- press a number button (1-5) to change the speaker’s equalizer setting.button settings led flat e -1 jazz e-2 rock e-3 pop e-4 classic e-5
the configuration will be shown on the led screen of the speaker.
save radio stations (am/fm)
- Save the current radio station by pressing and holding one of the NUMBER BUTTONS (1-5).The LED display will confirm the saves station (P-1, P-2, etc.)
press the number key while in radio mode to go to the corresponding saved station.
line out (3.5mm)
- Connect a second speaker to the Rockin’ Roller 4 via the LINE OUT port with a standard 3.5 mm jack. Audio playback will transmit through the Rockin’ Roller 4 and the second speaker simultaneously.
- Pull the telescoping carry handle UP and away from the speaker to extend it.
- Press the BUTTON on the grip area to adjust the carry handle to a comfortable length.
- Press and hold the VOLUME knob for ~3 seconds to put the speaker in standby mode.LED indicators will shut off. Power icon will turn on.
- Press any button or turn the VOLUME knob to wake the speaker up from standby
stack two rockin’ roller 4 speakers on top of each other.
- Place the FIRST Rockin’ Roller 4 on a stable, nonslippery surface.
- Lift the SECOND Rockin’ Roller 4 on top of the first speaker and slide the “hooked” feet in first.
- Pull the latch UP to release the locking mechanism on the bottom speaker.
- Swing the locking arm UP and into the top speaker’s mounting hook.
- Push the latch DOWN until it locks securely into place.
- To turn on the LED lights, press the LIGHT button. Press up to four times to increase the brightness level (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%). Press again to turn off the LED lights.
- To change the LED light color, press and hold the LIGHT button to activate color selection (C-1, C-2, etc.). Turn the VOLUME knob to change the color mode.
C-8= WhiteC-1= RainbowC-2= RedC-3= BlueC-4= GreenC-5= PurpleC-6= YellowC-7= Turquoise
See also: How to connect Messenger to Instagram
the speaker does not turn on
- verify that the power switch is fully in the on position. (see page 2)
- make sure the speaker is not in standby mode. (see page 6)
- make sure the AC power cord is fully inserted into the unit. (see page 2)
Buttons are not responsive
- • reset the speaker by turning it off and on again. (see page 2)
- Unplug the AC power cord and plug it in again. (see page 2)
no music playing
- make sure the speaker is set to the same source as your audio device. if you’re playing audio through an aux cable, make sure the speaker is in aux mode, etc. (see pages 3-5)
- make sure the volume is loud enough on your audio device as well as the speaker.
bluetooth/nfc audio quality is poor
- move your music device closer to the speaker.
- remove objects that may be interfering with the wireless connection.
bluetooth/nfc device will not pair
- verify that the speaker and your device have bluetooth mode activated. (see page 3)
- make sure the speaker and/or your device are not paired with another device.
- make sure the speaker is in pairing mode. (see page 3)
- turn off the speaker and turn it on again. long press bluetooth button to manually enter pairing mode. (see page 3)
contact our support team for additional services
Call: 1300-762-219Email: [email protected]
bluetooth version: 4.0power input: 240v – 50hzspeaker drivers: 30w (x 1) / 15w (x 1) thd + noise: <10%case material: plasticbattery capacity: 12v 9000mah (18 ~22 hours maximum volume and light settings)usb bank output: 5v/2.1adimensions (width x height x depth): 45.72 x 40.64 x 22.86weight: 25.5 pounds
Operating temperature range: 0°c – 40°cOperating humidity range: 40~90% rhStorage temperature range: -10°c – 70°c
important safety instructions
- Read These Instructions – All safety and operating instructions should be read before using this product.
- Save These Instructions – Safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
- heed all warnings: all warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions must be followed.
- follow all instructions: all operating and use instructions must be followed .
- This unit can be used in wet locations after turning off the AC power supply and closing the waterproof cover for AC input. should not be used in wet location conditions while charging. do not use this appliance near water; the appliance should not be used near water or moisture, for example, in a damp basement or near a swimming pool.
- clean only with a dry cloth.
- do not block any openings vent, install according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- do not install near heat sources such as radiators, vents, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades, one wider than the other. A grounding plug has two prongs and a third prong for grounding. the broad blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. if the supplied plug does not fit your outlet, consult an electrician to replace the obsolete outlet.
- protected the power cord from being stepped on or pinched, especially at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they connect. exit the apparatus.
- use only attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer or sold with the appliance. When using a cart or rack, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all service to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, is not operating normally or has been dropped.
- the power plug is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device must remain readily operable.
- do not install this equipment in a confined space confined or in a building. such as a bookcase or similar unit, and remain well ventilated in an open area. the ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
- no naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- attention should be paid to environmental aspects of battery disposal.
- use of the device in moderate climate.
- the device should not be exposed to dripping or splashing, and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are not placed on the apparatus.
Extension cord warnings:
- keep all electrical cords in good condition. do not use frayed, bare, or frayed cords, which can cause an electrical shock when the rr4 is plugged into wall power.
- if you must use an extension cord, use only extension cords with a plug that are rated for outdoor use and equipment with a third ground wire.
- Avoid using excessively long extension cords, which can cause voltage drops and cord overheating.
- when using long extension cords with rr4, use thicker cord with larger wire size to reduce voltage drop (the longer or thinner the cord, the higher the voltage drop).
outdoor use & beware:
although the rr4 is waterproof and can tolerate splashes of water, please review the following tips to get the best performance from the rr4:
- rr4 should only be used outdoors with outlets or extension cords rated for outdoor use.
- bring the rr4 indoors during extreme weather conditions.
- do not put rr4 in stagnant water.
- do not connect power cable to rr4 in wet environment. Make sure the power inlet, power cord, and outlet are completely dry before making any connections.
- rr4 is equipped with casters for extreme portability. For the longevity of the wheels, be sure to clean the wheels with a dry brush and keep them free of mud, sand and heavy dirt and avoid leaving them soaked in water. Lubricate with bearing oil if wheels are noisy or hard to turn.
- Warning: Keep all non-water resistant devices (phones, music players, etc.) in a dry place where they will not be touched. affected by water and cause a risk of electric shock.
Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.Warning: Batteries should not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunlight, fire or the like.Caution: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. replace only with the same or equivalent type. protective grounding terminal. The appliance must be connected to an outlet with a protective earth connection. protective grounding terminal. The appliance must be connected to a socket outlet with a protective earth connection.
monster rockin roller 4 user manual – optimized pdf monster rockin roller 4 user manual – original pdf