Skullcandy Indy Fuel True Wireless Earbuds User Guide – Manuals
Skullcandy Indy Fuel True Wireless Earbuds User Guide
For first time pairing, remove the earphones from the package.
- put the earbuds into the charging case. the leds turn red. remove the earphones from the case. only the left earbud will start flashing red and blue when they enter pairing mode.
- open bluetooth settings on your device. select indy fuel from the list of available devices.
- accept any par or ok prompt. your headphones will connect to your device. they are now ready to use.
download the app
control your headphones with the skullcandy app. toggle controls, access user guides, and register your product.
your indy fuel headphones have touch sensors on each earcup. control your headphones with the following touch commands.
Remove the earbuds from the case to power on and connect. Put the earphones in the case to turn off and charge them. To manually turn on the earphones, press and hold the touch sensors for 4 seconds, and to turn them off, press and hold the touch sensors for 6 seconds.
do not return to the store. let’s help for product support, download the app or visit skullcandy.com/support/indyfuel
no audio on a headset? let’s re-synchronize your headphones. put them into the charging case and close the lid for 2 seconds. when removed, both earbuds should play audio. If not, put the earbuds back in the case and follow the steps below.
- on your device, open bluetooth settings and turn it off.
- remove both earbuds from the charging case. make sure both are turned on.
- touch the sensor on both earbuds 4 times. the leds will flash red/blue when the earbuds re-pair, once successful both earbuds will flash blue together 4 times.
- on your device, turn your bluetooth back on and select ” indy fuel” in your paired list if they have not automatically reconnected to your device.
- The LEDs on both earbuds will flash blue lx and a voice prompt will indicate when the earbuds have reconnected to your device.
Reset the headset to resolve pairing issues.
- on your device, open bluetooth settings and remove “indy fuel” from your list of paired devices. then turn off bluetooth.
- remove both earbuds from the case. a voice prompt will indicate that your earbuds are on.
- touch the touch sensor on both earbuds 3 times and then hold for 2 seconds.
- both earbuds will flash red 2 times and then blue 2x, a tone will indicate a successful reset and your headphones will return to pairing mode.
- On your device, open bluetooth settings and turn it on. select “indy fuel” and accept any pair or ok to complete pairing.
Do you like your new headphones? leave a review on your dealer’s website or at skullcandy.com
simplify your listening’”
auto power on/fast charge connection: 10 min = 2 hours call, track and volume controls use bud alone activation wizard
premium audio quality dual noise reducing microphones for calls music, movies and podcasts equalization modes ambient mode
ip55 sweat/water resistant tile ” technology replacement policy search
total battery hours
wireless charging case + fast charging
water and sweat resistant
find your headphones
works with skullcandy app
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
safety information inside. made in China. skullcandy, f and other marks are trademarks of skullcandy, inc. All rights reserved. The Bluetoothe word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by skullcandy, inc. is under license contains u ion battery. the battery must be recycled or disposed of properly.