note: if you would like to import your etsy products into a facebook catalog for your facebook shops or instagram tags, log in to socioh and enable your 15-day free trial to our catalog plan! You don’t need to enter any payment information for the trial, so we’d love for you to give us a try! 🙂
Reading: How to connect facebook to etsy
Once you have an online store, the most effective way to spread the word is through social media. for this, it is also essential to link your facebook account and other social networks to your etsy shop.
how do you do that? let me break it down for you.
1. flaunt your fb ‘like’ button
Put the facebook like button on your etsy shop. visitors to your shop can easily and quickly become facebook fans. your facebook updates will appear in the news feed of your fans/customers, reminding them of your store and products. this will help build your brand and increase your reach.
To do this, you must have:
- a business facebook page. don’t you have one? learn how to create a facebook business page.
- an etsy store that is open to the public. learn how to set up your etsy shop.
This is what you have to do:
- login to facebook using your personal facebook profile.
- go to etsy.com.
- hover your mouse over the “your shop” link in the corner top right of the etsy home page.
- From the drop down menu, go to ‘shop settings’ (second from the bottom) and click on ‘info and appearances’.
- scroll down to the ‘links’ section and click ‘connect with facebook’.
- will bring up a list of all the facebook business pages you are an admin of. click the one you would like to connect to your etsy store. *If you only manage one Page, the shop will automatically connect to that one.*
- If you want to connect to a new business account, you can edit this in any time.
2. link your facebook page to your store
“about” sections are difficult to write. but they are so important.
Customers like to know who they’re buying products from. the ‘about’ section gives it authenticity. If you’ve been neglecting to complete this, learn how to write a brilliant section that will help your sales. From here, you can directly link potential customers to your facebook page.
This is how:
- Go to etsy.com.
- Hover your mouse over the ‘your shop’ link towards the top right corner of the etsy home page.
- from drop-down menu, go to store settings (second from the bottom) and click ‘about your store’.
- the default page that appears is ‘members’. click on the tab titled ‘history’ next to it.
- scroll down to the bottom of this page. you will find a ‘shopping links’ section.
- choose ‘facebook’ under ‘link types’ and enter the url of your facebook business page.
- don’t forget to click ‘ save’ at the bottom of the page!
3. ‘shop now’ on facebook
facebook business pages have really made it easy to get sales. you can convert random browsers into leads by driving them directly to your store from your page. Here’s the rundown:
- Just below the cover image area of your page, you’ll find a blue box that says ‘add a button’.
- once you click on it, several options will appear.
- choose ‘make a purchase or donate’ from here.
- select ‘buy now’.
- a pop-up box will appear asking you to enter the link you want to send people to. copy and paste your store url here.
- and voila, your store is ready!
4. promote your products on facebook
Now that both your etsy shop and your facebook business page are linked together, you need to promote your products to your fans/followers. It’s not enough for people to simply “like” or “follow” your page. If your fans aren’t actively engaging with your Page, updates from your Page won’t appear in their news feed. so they won’t actually get any notification of what you’re posting.
To ensure you get the most out of your company page, post regularly. let your fans see your products. the more they see them, the more likely they are to click ‘buy now’.
5. engage your audience
While it’s important to promote your products to potential customers, too much promotional content can backfire. Keep in mind that your content must attract your audience. if your audience finds your content engaging enough, they will seek it out. An engaged audience turned customer base will increase your sales.
However, finding compelling content for your audience on a daily basis is not an easy task. An easy way around this problem is to select the content, not just create it. choose anything you like about the web, that you like and that you think your audience will enjoy, and share it on your social networks.
once your store is linked to your social channels and vice versa, you will attract customers from all platforms and your sales will increase faster than you expected.
While being found on etsy is crucial, it’s also important not to ignore other channels. A channel that can generate great profits is social networks.
But social media means ads (which are expensive) or engaging content (which takes a long time), right?
See also: How To Connect Alexa To Bluetooth 
Well, that used to be true.
But what if I told you that you can now showcase your etsy shop on your facebook and instagram pages?
That’s right! Facebook’s new Shops feature allows you to showcase your etsy products on Facebook & instagram pages for your social media visitors to browse, bookmark and shop directly from the page itself.
Better yet, you can now import your etsy products to facebook through socioh, all in a couple of clicks!
no uploading excel sheets, no manual changes: we will keep your catalog updated automatically.
use this catalog for your facebook stores and take full advantage of new facebook features. learn more about facebook stores here.
Not sure where to start? Start with our guide to importing etsy products here.
best of all? use all our features free for 2 weeks. no credit card required.
configure facebook & instagram shops in minutes with socioh! register now!
if you liked this article, spread the word by sharing it on facebook and etsy.