- to connect airpods or airpods pro to your iphone, open the case with the earphones and bring it closer to the phone.
- To pair airpods max, take the earphones out of the case before bringing them close to your phone; press the noise control button on the right earbud if they don’t pair automatically.
- visit the insider technical reference library for more stories.
Apple AirPods may not offer the kind of outright best-in-class audio quality that true audiophiles seek, but they sound pretty good and are easy to use, two criteria that have made them popular with AirPods owners. iphone.
Whether you’re setting up AirPods for the first time or want to connect them to a second iPhone, the setup process is simple and only takes a few minutes.
Reading: How to connect earpods to iphone
how to connect your airpods to an iphone
1. Before you begin, make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS and your AirPods are charged. however, they do not need to be fully charged to pair with an iPhone.
2. Your bluetooth may already be on, but you may want to double check. To do this, launch the settings app, tap bluetooth and make sure the slider is turned on with the button swiped right.
3. Go to your iPhone home screen and make sure the screen is on before proceeding to the next step.
4. Depending on the model of airpods you have, do one of the following:
- airpods (second or third generation) or airpods pro. With the AirPods in the charging case, open the case and keep it close to the iPhone. If you don’t see the pairing instructions appear, press and hold the button on the back of the case for several seconds.
- airpods max. Take the AirPods Max out of its case and keep it close to the iPhone. If you don’t see the pairing instructions appear, press the noise control button on the right earbud, and then hold the earbuds close to the iPhone.
5. If these airpods have already connected to another iphone, you will see a popup that is not your airpod. to continue, tap connect.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen. When you’re done, tap done.
7. Your AirPods will automatically be added to your iCloud profile on all your other Apple devices with the same Apple ID, such as your iPad and MacBook; you won’t need to pair the airpods again.
quick tip: you can connect your airpods max to an iphone without pairing it with an audio cable. You will need to connect an Apple Lightning to 3.5mm audio cable to the AirPods Max and an Apple Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter to your iPhone.
See also: How to Hang Christmas Lights