- You can connect a ps4 controller to your android phone or tablet through the bluetooth menu.
- Once the ps4 controller is Connected to your android device, you can use it to play mobile games.
- Visit the business insider homepage for more stories.
Mobile games have become one of the most popular forms of gaming, with millions of android users playing games every day.
but did you know that it is possible to play games on your android using your playstation 4 controller? It is true, and it is not as complicated as it seems.
Reading: How to connect ds4 to android
Here’s how to connect a ps4 controller to your android phone or tablet.
see the products mentioned in this article:
samsung galaxy s10 (from $859.99 at walmart)
how to connect ps4 controller to android
To set up a ps4 controller with your android mobile device, you will need to make sure the ps4 controller is set to pairing mode. To do this, your playstation 4 and ps4 controller must be powered off.
1. To set your ps4 controller in pairing mode, press and hold the ps button and the share button at the same time. when done correctly, the light on the back of the controller will start flashing.
2. To pair your ps4 controller with your android device, bluetooth must be enabled on your android. swipe down from the top of the screen to open the quick selection menu, then touch and hold the bluetooth icon.
3. with bluetooth enabled, “wireless controller” should be one of the options in the “available devices” menu. If you can’t see “wireless controller” as one of the options, please tap “scan” at the top of the screen. tap “wireless controller” when it appears.
4. tap “ok” to finish pairing your ps4 controller with your android device.
Please note that not all mobile games are compatible with the PS4 controller.
once you are ready to go back to your playstation 4, you will need to turn off the bluetooth on your android device and pair the ps4 controller with the ps4 system once more.