A common issue among Skullcandy wireless earbuds is establishing a connection between both earbuds. However, this issue can be easily solved by troubleshooting your device. Let’s dive in!
If the left or right skullcandy earbuds don’t work, in most cases it’s because the earbuds weren’t paired with each other. To fix this, turn off both earbuds, then press and hold the button on one of your earbuds for 10 seconds, then place it in the case. repeat the process for the second earphone. Take both earbuds out of the case to activate pairing mode, and they should now be paired with each other.
Reading: How to connect both indy earbuds
The headset did not pair successfully and you will need it. to reset your headset.
how to fix skullcandy earbuds with only one side working
- Place both earbuds in the charging case.
- Remove the earbuds from your list of bluetooth devices (on your phone, tablet, smartwatch, etc.)
- turn off bluetooth on your device.
- remove only the left earbuds from the case.
- touch the center of the earbuds until a red light appears on your earbud (normally there should be a red light in four taps)
- put the earbud back into the case.
- repeat the exact same steps for the right earbud.
- remove both earbuds of the case & ; place them on your ear (note: it is crucial that you place the earphones on your ear when you remove them from the case to pair them).
- your earphones will beep to indicate that the earphones are paired together.
- a voice prompt will appear to say, “your device is now pairing”, this indicates that your headphones are searching for your device.
- turn on your device’s bluetooth again ( on your phone, tablet, smart watch, etc.)
- select your headset in your device’s bluetooth list to pair your device.
and that’s it! your headphones should now be connected to each other!
It is important to note that since the right earbud is the earbud that initiates the connection, it may connect to your device before pairing with the left earbud, so to prevent this from happening , it is recommended to take out the left earphone from the charging case first to avoid this problem.
If this doesn’t seem to work for you, continue with method #2.
- forget the earphones of your device (phone, tablet, smart watch, etc.)
- turn off the bluetooth of your device.
- turn off both earphones by pressing and holding on the back of the earphones for about 6 seconds.
- press and hold the back button on the first earphone for 10 seconds, and then place it in the case.
- press and hold the button back button of the second earbud for 10 seconds and then put it into the case.
- take both earbuds out of the case to activate pairing mode.
- turn on bluetooth again your devices and pair it to your headphones.
Once your device is paired, both earbuds should be working.
why won’t my skullcandy headphones charge?
Another common issue with true wireless earbuds is charging issues. this can happen to one or both buds; If the red indicator light does not appear on your charging case while you put the earphone inside, that is an indication that your earphones are not charging.
The most common solution to this problem is to leave the earphones out of the case for 2 hours or more to drain the battery before recharging.
Also, this may be because your case was not effectively closed. One of the main causes of this can be dirt blocking the charging pins in the case button, or the earbuds may not sit properly in the case due to incorrect placement of the earbud’s internal gel.
so there you have it, having trouble pairing both earbuds is a common issue on true wireless earbuds, but the above solution should solve your problem. It’s important to remember that since the right skullcandy earbuds are the ones that initiate the connection, it’s best to remove the left earbud first to prevent the right earbud from establishing a connection with your device before pairing with the left earbud. hope this helped happy listening!
- how long does it take to charge a ps3 controller?
- why won’t my hp pen work? (here’s how to fix it)
- how to increase your at&t router wifi signal
- how to change your ps4 controller color
- ps5 crash rates: what the data says