user manual q37 wireless microphone and high fidelity speaker
how to use
- turn on/off: press the power button, the blue light will turn on/off
- bluetooth connection: turn on the bluetooth on your mobile phone, and search the bluetooth name “q37” , click click and match. the device will make a sound (note: pairing process to enter a password, please enter 0000).
- playing music: turn on the mobile phone music application as huge. download your favorite songs or accompaniment songs, the volume can be adjusted by mobile phone.
- sound adjustment: adjust the volume of voice or echo in a suitable place.
- start singing and have fun!
how to record
- connect audio cable, plug micro usb port in a pocket and 3.5mm audio port in cell phone.
- 0apply recording app like apple music and follow the usage process. start recording.
ps: bluetooth will automatically disconnect when the audio cable is connected.
*for ios system users: connect your cell phone to the microphone via bluetooth, then turn on the songs app to record il
frequently asked questions
how to upload
- when the battery voltage is too much icw, the product will power off automatically;
- using a usb cable to connect with the mobile phone standard connector, then the red light will turn on:
- normal charging 2 hours, charging is complete, the red light automatically turns off
- normal conditions work 8-10 hours.
microphone: capacitance output power. 5w/6w (speaker output) frequency range: 100hz-10khz maximum sound pressure level: > 115db 1khz thd < 1% reversal mode: echo sound reverberation power supply: built in li-ion battery battery capacity: 2200mah/2600mah charging voltage: dc 5v
30 days no-reason money back guarantee, 1-year warranty and 24-hour friendly customer service.
if you are disappointed or even angry, feel free to contact us
yes: you just want to help us make this better, we’d love to hear from you and provide a 6-month warranty.
we can only offer returns & changes by orders directly
fcc compliance notice
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. the operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. -Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. -connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. -Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/tv technician for help.
fcc radiation exposure statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
isedc rss warning
This device complies with Canada Innovation, Science and Economic Development Compliance licence-exempt RSS Standards. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
isedc radiation exposure statement:
This equipment complies with isedc RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
exposure ic aux radiation:Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.