outdoor/indoor tws wireless speaker 53371
wireless speaker manual please read this manual carefully before using your new ax wireless speaker
Reading: How to connect axe bluetooth speaker
up to 5 hours of playback
- 2. Portable bluetooth waterproof speaker 0ch
- ipx5 waterproof, splashproof, rainproof, perfect for beach, poolside, boating and other outdoor activities.
- dedicated button for tws function, achieve true wireless bluetooth playback with double enhanced stereo sound.
- with bluetooth a2dp, stream music wirelessly from any bluetooth compatible device, like your mobile phone, laptop, iphone or ipad.
- bluetooth operating range 10 meters.
- with support for usb and micro sd card.
- with fm radio.
- with line-in function, suitable for pc, mid, lv and other audio devices.
- built-in 3000mah rechargeable lithium battery.
- with handle, easy to extract.
charging cable, audio cable, user manual
- bluetooth version: 5. 0
- speaker size: 3 inches•2
- speaker output: 20w-2
- battery capacity: 7.4v, 3000mah frequency response: 1oohz-16khz
- play time at maximum volume: 3h
- micro sd slot
- usb port
- aux input
- battery indicator
- back/volume down
- volume forward/volume up
- mode (switch bluetooth, usb disk, micro sd, fm and aux input)
- tws button
- Turn the power button to “on”, the power button will turn blue and flash quickly, then enter bluetooth mode and make a tone “bluetooth device is ready to pair”.
- Turn on bluetooth of mobile phone and search the device name “axe” then connect it. the power button will stop flashing and emit a “bluetooth device successfully connected” tone once connected.
- play the music from your mobile phone and enjoy.
- short press the button forward or backward on the device or mobile phone to select the songs you like.
- press the play/pause button on the device or mobile phone to play/pause the music.
- long press forward or backward button to volume up and down. or adjust the volume of mobile phones.
play music from usb drive & micro sd card
- Turn the power button to “on”.
- Insert the micro sd card or usb flash disk into the slot, the speaker will emit a “music play mode” tone and it will play the stored music automatically.
- In playing mode, short press forward or back button to select the songs you like, long press to adjust the volume up and down.
- press play/pause to play or pause.
Note: In bluetooth play mode, insert micro sd or usb will disconnect bluetooth and switch to play usb or micro sd card. you can press the mode button to switch back to bluetooth mode.
- In fm radio mode, the supplied audio cable is treated as an antenna. please insert the audio cable to get the best fm signal before using.
- turn the power button to “on”, press the “mode” button, the speaker will indicate “radio mode” when entering the fm mode
- in playback mode, short press “play/pause” button will automatically search fm channel and store it automatically.
- short press forward or backward button to change channel fm stored.
For other compatible music devices or your mp3/mp4 players, use the supplied audio cable to connect from the “line out” of the device to the “aux in” of this device, the speaker will indicate “audio mode”. auxiliary input”, then enjoy… when using an external device, all functions can be controlled by the external device.
- when the bluetooth connection is connected for 1 month to your mobile phone, there will be a battery icon indicating the battery volume of the speaker on your phone.
- press the mode button to switch different modes, the order is bluetooth, usb disk, micro sd, fm radio and aux input.
- when bluetooth speaker connect with mobile device, user can long press tws button to disconnect the old device and then make bluetooth connection with another mobile device;
- default volume is 50% of maximum volume;
- long press the mode button to turn on or turn off the rgb lights;
- when the battery voltage is low, the speaker will indicate “battery is low, please recharge it in l7me”;
- turn the power button to “off” as long as you don’t use it.
- Power on two identical speakers you want to pair, note they must have the same bt pairing name, both in bt mode. you only need to set one of the two units.
- press the “tws” button, the speaker will emit “di” tone to start pairing, it will emit “di” 3 times, and the tws button will keep lighting after pairing successfully.
- make a bluetooth connection with your mobile phone to play music with the two paired speakers to create a more powerful surround sound effect.
- when you want to exit the mode tws , press the “tws” button (of the unit you configured at first) again to exit the tws function.
loading ax speaker
- the charger is not included in the accessories. Please use the 5v/1a universal charger to charge this device, and we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of other chargers.
- turn off the unit, put the provided charging cable into the charging slot of the unit, connect the other end to pc or other charger with 5v output.
- charging time should be 4 to 6 hours. the light is red while charging, and the indicator light will turn off when fully charged. (When playing music during charging, please set the volume to half, because for bass-heavy music, the charger may not be able to afford the high current temporarily below the maximum volume.)
- to prolong battery life, please do not charge more than 8 hours.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS feeds. the operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device
the term “ic:” before the certification/registration number only means that industry canada technical specifications were met. This product complies with applicable industry canada technical specifications.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- reorient or relocate the backup antenna.
- increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/tv technician for help
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.