aftershokz has quickly gained market share with its high-quality and unique offerings.
then just like other wireless earphones, you should also know how to pair aftershokz earphones.
so how to pair aftershokz earphones?
To pair your aftershokz headset, you’ll first need to put it into pairing mode, then enable bluetooth on your device to establish a connection. To activate pairing mode on the aftershokz earphones, start by continuously pressing the volume up button on the earphones for 5-10 seconds.
The led light will now start flashing red and blue on your earbuds and you will hear a voice prompt saying “pairing”. this will indicate that your aftershokz headphones are on and ready to pair.
how to pair aftershokz headphones with a mac?
- Power on the AfterShokz headphones. Now press the volume up button for a minimum of 5-10 seconds
- This will put the headphones in the pairing mode
- Switch on the MacBook or iMac
- On the top left-hand side of the screen, you will see an Apple logo
- Click on it and then click on System Preferences
- Look for the Bluetooth icon and then click on it to open the Bluetooth page
- Turn on Bluetooth and you can now search for new Bluetooth devices
- Your MacBook will now start searching for nearby Bluetooth devices
- Once it is able to trace the AfterShokz Bluetooth headphone, click on it to initiate the pairing process
- Once both the headphone and the MacBook are connected to each other click on Ok
- This completes the pairing process between the AfterShokz headphone and a Mac
how to pair aftershokz earphones with android?
To pair the aftershokz wireless earbuds with an android device:
- turn on the aftershokz earphones and enable pairing mode
- on your android device, go to settings menu
- find bluetooth settings and turn it on
- once you do, you will see a list of previously paired devices. if you don’t see the aftershokz there, search for new devices
- the phone will start searching for the earphones and list them there once it detects them
- once the name is in the list, click on it to select it. then click pair
- once the pairing is complete you will get a notification on the phone and probably also on the headphones, similar to altec lansing speaker pairing!
how to pair aftershokz earphones with iphone or ipad?
to pair aftershokz earphones with iphone:
- turn on the aftershokz earphones and then put them in pairing mode
- on the iphone or ipad, go to the bluetooth menu in settings and toggle it on to find new devices.
- Once you see your headphones listed, select them and click pair
On a successful connection, the pairing will be completed and you can use the aftershokz earphones with the iphone or ipad. you can also receive an audio notification in the headset once the connection is established.
In case you are faced with echo, here’s how to easily fix it on headphones.
how to pair aftershokz headphones with windows 10
to pair aftershokz headset with windows 10:
- turn on the aftershokz earphones, press the volume up button for about 10 seconds and this will put them into pairing mode
- open the settings app, click on bluetooth & devices and turn on bluetooth
- click add devices
- select bluetooth and then your system will automatically search for bluetooth devices within range
- once the aftershokz earphones appear there, select it and the pairing will start
how to pair aftershokz headphones with smart tv?
to pair aftershokz headphones with smart tv:
- turn on the aftershokz headphones and put them in pairing mode following the steps mentioned above
- turn on the smart TV and using the remote control open the settings or menu of the device
- now you will need to search for bluetooth connectivity or settings
- turn on the tv bluetooth and the tv will start searching for bluetooth devices
- once the pairing is complete you can use your headphones with tv
See also: Wifi – RetroPie Docs
In some situations, you may need to disable the audio output from your TV speakers to get output on your aftershokz headphones.
This can be done through the audio or sound settings. If your TV doesn’t have bluetooth, then you can connect a bluetooth transmitter/adapter to the TV and then follow the steps mentioned in how to connect skullcandy wireless headphones.
how to restart the headphones aftershokz?
to reset the headset aftershokz:
- Press and hold the power button on your aftershokz headphones, including the volume up and down buttons continuously for 4-5 seconds
- you may now hear a beep or feel some vibrations in the earphones
- turn off the earphones now
Your aftershokz headphones have now successfully rebooted and are ready to pair with your device once again. When you reinsert the AfterShokz earphones, you will need to pair them again with all the devices they were previously connected to. To do this, follow the instructions we have listed for different devices in this article.
we are here to help you and we hope that now you have been able to pair your aftershokz headphones with different devices using the guide mentioned above. If you have any problem with aftershokz earphones, please reset it and see if it works or not. and if they don’t, then a manual reset process mentioned above will solve most wireless headphone issues. Before you go, check out how to use apple earbuds on pc and our recommendations for the best invisible headphones.