GT890MF Gaming Chair with Speakers Instruction ManualE-mail: [email protected]www.gtracing.com Version 22.02.1
Dear customer, thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your trust in us and value our business. feel free to email us directly if you have immediate feedback or concerns about your purchase. We will reply within 24 hours. At GT Racing, we are always working hard to provide higher quality products and services to our customers by listening to buyer feedback and concerns. our customers also rely on reviews from insightful people like yours to decide which of our products is right for them. If you have a free moment, please leave us your comments or reviews. it’s a very quick and easy way to make a difference in the way we serve customers around the world. We’d really appreciate help if you have the time, but I totally understand if you don’t. either way, we look forward to serving you again in the future. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our customer service for assistance.
Reading: Gtracing gaming chair how to connect
- bluetooth transmitter
- bluetooth speakers
- recharging cable
- speaker extension cable
- The audio cable must be inserted into the audio jack when the receiver is not powered on.
- The receiver cannot be used when it is charging.
connection to smartphones and other devices:
- long press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the bluetooth receiver. the led indicator lights flash red and blue, and the voice prompt says: “power on”.
- activate the bluetooth function on your phone and search for wireless devices. pair your phone with “gt racing”.
- after successful pairing, the voice prompts: “connected”.
- if there is no device connected to the bluetooth receiver within 5 minutes , or the connection is broken, the voice prompts “disconnected”.
- if there is no connection, the bluetooth receiver will automatically turn off after 5 minutes.
- after connection, the blue light will illuminate. After a period of time, it will enter the power saving mode, and only a blue light will be on for a long time. click the power button once to check the remaining battery. (There are 4 blue lights in total, and 1 blue light represents 25% battery.)
- Charge the bluetooth receiver with a type-c charging cable for 90 minutes and it will be fully charged. the led indicator light flashes blue when charging, and 4 blue lights are always on when fully charged.
- the function used: when connecting the computer/mobile phone to listen to music, press the power button Power on to use the pause/play function.
- In the initial state, press the power button for 2 seconds to turn off the bluetooth receiver, and the voice prompts: “power off”.
- please make sure the audio output device has bluetooth function when connect to bluetooth receiver,if your device such as computer doesn’t have bluetooth function,we recommend you buy a bluetooth adapter (usb port) from the gt racing lycnk series for connection and use, which can help realize bluetooth wireless music playback and other sound effects.
Check Various Accessories Details of accessories Please check and ensure the things are in the package. You can contact us for help if something is not included.
installation instructions before using the chair please keep the original box in case you need to return or replace the product.
- Place the chair base upside down. Insert the tip of part J1 into J2 Sand fix with M6*20 screws.
- insert the casters into the bottom of the base. install gas lift and insert gas lift cover.AttentionDO NOT tighten screws completely until all the screws are fxed in the correct position.
- install the mechanism. armrests and footrest connectors.
- Place the seat on the gas lift.
- Align f & m with the holes of the seat, then tighten the screws.
- Align f & m with the holes of the back, then tighten all the screws completely.
- Put the M*58 screw through the hole of R1 & L1 and tighten, then put the cap on.
- Install R2 & L2 with M5* 8 screw, then put the cap on.
- Install the footrest on the footrest connector.
- Attach the headrest & lumbar pillow.
FAQ:q: Why do I hear a crackling sound after using it for a period of time?a: The mechanism may do not fit the seat base. if you hear a creak, remove the mechanism and reassemble it. make sure all screws are tight.
instructions for using the functions showncarefully read the introduction of the function.
Lift the handle to recline and release it to any desired position. Rest on the back when resetting back to its normal position, otherwise, the back may rebound rapidly. Lift up the button on the side of the arm to adjust the arm height, raise or lower to the desired position.
Pull upward on the lever to achieve height adjustment.
d. the speakers of the gaming chair can play audio through the bluetooth function.
when you hear a click, the cables are correctly plugged into place
note: make sure all audio connectors in area a1 and area a2 are properly plugged into place; Otherwise, one side of the bluetooth speakers may not sound.Note: It is recommended that assembly be done by two people. preventing the screws from loosening requires tightening them after a period of use.
fcc statement this equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class b digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the fcc rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/tv technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.