How to play Elden Ring with controller on PC
fromsoftware’s elden ring has taken the gaming world by storm, surpassing even dark souls 3 in copies sold. As of March, 12 million copies have found their way into the hands of gamers around the world, introduced to a world created by the minds of Hidetaka Miyazaki and George R. r. martin.
Being available on multiple platforms has certainly helped the title reach those heights. is available on playstation 4, xbox series x|s, xbox one, playstation 5 and microsoft windows.
and if you bought a copy of elden ring on the computer, then yes, you can use a driver. Some options are arguably better than others, but as long as you have an xbox or ps4/ps5 controller, the game can be played with a controller on pc.
for melina elden ring, click here.
elden ring: how to play pc port with a controller
Before you start playing using a controller, you must first prepare steam to accept the controller. If elden ring is running in the background, please close it before continuing. then follow these steps:
- step 1: start steam. Click on the steam tab in the upper right corner. From the dropdown menu, select settings.
- Step 2: From the pop-up window, select controller . choose general driver settings.
- step 3: select the supported driver type based on the driver you are using. for example, check “xbox setup support” if you are using an xbox controller.
- step 4: connect the controller via usb. use the latest usb port. for example, if you have a usb 3.0 port open, use that. if you only have usb 2.0, choose that.
- Step 5: Now click Identify to ensure it’s being recognized, then select Calibrate — provided changes need to be made; otherwise, leave it be.
- Step 6: Right-click on the game from your Steam Library and choose Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7: Choose the Controller tab from the pop-up menu. Under OVERRIDE FOR ELDEN RING, ensure it’s set to Enable Steam Input.
now cast and scout lands between using a controller. It should be noted that if you are using a Dualshock or DualSense controller (PS4 and PS5, respectively), the button prompts will not change. they will be xbox, pc or steam button prompts.
see the elden ring pc here.
Also, it’s worth going to the game controller settings and changing the key combinations. sekiro had full customization and fromsoftware extended the same level of customization to elden ring.
‘ + survey data[option] + ‘
‘ + math.round(percentoption[index]) + ‘%