important safety instructions
- read these instructions.
- save these instructions.
- heed all warnings.
- follow all instructions.
- do not use this appliance near water.
- clean only with a dry cloth.
- do not block any ventilation openings. install in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- do not install near heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades, one wider than the other. A grounding plug has two prongs and a third prong for grounding. the broad blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. when the supplied plug does not fit your outlet, consult an electrician to replace the obsolete outlet.
- protect the power cord from being stepped on or pinched, especially at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they connect. exit the apparatus.
- use only accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, stand, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When using a cart, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- refer all service to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not work normally, or has been discarded.
Special Note: When placing your unit on a natural or lacquer finish, protect your furniture with a drop cloth or other protective material. fcc warnings warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.note: this equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class b digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the fcc rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/tv technician for help.
Additional Warnings The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall not be placed on the apparatus. The battery should not be exposed to excessive heat, such as sunlight, fire or light. the caution mark is located on the rear or bottom of the unit. marking information is located on the back or bottom of the device. This symbol indicates that this product incorporates double insulation between the main dangerous voltage and the parts accessible to the user.
- when you plug in the power cord, the buttons will start to work in 2-4 seconds.
- if you want to enjoy the sound only from the soundbar, you need to turn off the TV speakers. in your TV’s audio setup menu. refer to the owner’s manual supplied with your television
sound bar bottom panel
- When you unplug the power cord of the AC/DC power adapter from a wall outlet, pull the plug. do not pull on the cord.
- Do not connect this unit or other components to an AC outlet until all connections between components are complete.
using the power adapter to connect the unit to the power outlet in the figure
- Be sure to place the AC/DC adapter flat on a table or the floor. If you place the AC/DC adapter so that it hangs with the AC cord inlet facing up, water or other foreign substances may enter the adapter and cause a malfunction.
connection with a television
method 1. connection using an optical cable
- connect the soundbar’s digital (optical) audio input connector to the TV’s optical output connector with a digital optical cable.
- press the “opt” button on the remote control and the led indicator will be white
- set the TV’s audio output to “pcm”. (more information on the pcm page)
- If the TV sound is not heard, press the “opt” button on the remote control or on the top of the soundbar to switch to “opt” mode. the led will be white and the sound of the TV will be played.
method 2. connection using a 3.5 mm rca cable
- connect rca (l/r) on the soundbar to the audio out jack (3.5mm headphone) on the source device using an rca to 3.5mm cable.
- select “light blue” led indicator by pressing the “rca” button on the remote.
- . (see TV manual)
configuring “pcm” on your TV
When all the cables are connected correctly and the led indicator lights up correctly (optical or hdmi connection), if there is no sound from the TV or soundbar, please set your TV as follows:
- press “menu” on the TV remote.
- press the arrow keys on the remote to scroll to “audio settings”.
- press “ok” on the remote.
- scroll to “advanced audio” and press “ok”. some TVs may not have an “advanced audio” menu and may list various audio settings instead.
- scroll to “audio output mode” or “digital audio output mode” and press “ok”.
- scroll until “pcm” is displayed as the current audio output.
- press “ok” to save the settings.
- some TV brands may be different in digital audio output settings, check your TV manual.
connect an external device
- connect the sound bar aux to the audio out (l/r) jack of the source device using an rca to 3.5mm cable. select the “yellow” led indicator by pressing the “aux” button on the remote control.
- connect rca on the sound bar to the audio out (headphone) jack on the source device using a rca to 3.5 cable mm. select the “light blue” led indicator by pressing the “rca” button on the remote control.
- connect the digital (optical) audio on the sound bar to the optical out connector on the source device using an optical cable digital. select the “white” led indicator by pressing the “opt” button on the remote control.
connecting a usb
- connect your usb device to the soundbar usb connector.
- select the “purple” led indicator by pressing the “usb” button on the remote.
- play music files from usb device through sound bar.
- usb port also for firmware update.
connect a bluetooth device
the initial connection
- press the “bt” button on the remote, the led indicator will flash blue.
- activate bluetooth on the bluetooth device. (see device manual for details)
- select “s6520 or s8520 or s9920” from the list, connect it. when your bluetooth device is connected, the led indicator flashes blue slowly.
- play music files from the device, connected via bluetooth, through the soundbar.
- You cannot connect more than one bluetooth device at a time.
additional information about bluetooth
- if you hear any breakup while streaming music from your device, move closer to your soundbar.
- the bluetooth signal has a range of up to 30 feet if there are no solid obstructions between your soundbar and source device.
- Other wireless devices may interfere with bluetooth range, including wireless video monitors, cordless phones, wireless cameras, etc. Moving or turning off these devices may improve bluetooth range .
- reduce the volume on your device or sound bar, high volume can damage your hearing.
know your remote control
power the remote control by inserting 2 pieces of aaa batteries
wall bracket installation
- Place the wall mount template against the wall below your TV, using a pencil to mark the bracket holes.
- template must be level.
- leave at least 3 inches between template and TV.
2. remove the template, using an appropriate size drill bit, drill a hole in the wall at each mark.make sure the wall is vertical. (drywall) 3. Push the green lag screw into each hole in the wall and drive each screw through each bracket ﬁrmly into a bracket lag screw hole.
4. install the soundbar by hanging the bracket on the wall.
Consult a professional installer if you are unfamiliar with power tools or the routing of electrical wiring in the walls of your home.
If you have a problem with your soundbar, there is a quick and easy solution, first make sure you:
- power on and the led indicator lights up in the middle of the soundbar,
no sound or crackling noise
- check if all cables are connected correctly.
- press mute on the remote to make sure the sound bar is not muted.
- press volume+ on the remote control or on the right side of your sound bar.
- make sure you have selected the correct input source on your remote control and that the led lights up accordingly.
- yes using bluetooth, check if the sound on your device is below the minimum volume.
- if using optical/hdmi, check if the audio output of your device (tv/cable box/projector/etc.) .) is set to pcm or turn off dolby/dts.
- When using a wired connection, make sure your device has an audio output port (not input).
the remote control does not work
- check if the battery is installed correctly with power.
- check if the signal of the receiver is covered by something.
- contact your dealer for help .
I hear humming or buzzing
- make sure all cables are securely connected.
- plug in a different source device (TV, blu-ray player, etc.) to see if the hum persists. if not, the problem may be with the original device.
- connect your device to a different input on the sound bar.
bluetooth cannot connect
- check if the soundbar is connected with the third bluetooth device.
- make sure there are no solid obstructions between the soundbar and the source device. (within 30 feet)
- reset bluetooth and reconnect.
hear echo when watching TV
- set your TV audio to an external speaker.
- mute the TV speaker.
Do you have any other questions?
- contact your dealer for help.
fcc caution this device complies with part 15 of the fcc rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. however, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: -reorient or relocate the receiver antenna . -Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. -connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. -Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/tv technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment must be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and the radiator. your body.
thanks for reading!
best craft body. 14261 proctor ave, city of industry, ca 91746[email protected]
bestisan soundbar user manual – download [optimized] bestisan soundbar user manual – download
See also: How to setup WiFi on Raspberry Pi 3?